30th November 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

List of schools which offer NIOS student to take admission in Commerce stream with Mathematics in 11th standard

Hello sir, I have passed 10th from NIOS and want to take admission in 11th with Commerce (Mathematics) stream. List of schools which offer NIOS student to take admission in Commerce stream with Mathematics.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best CBSE schools for doing 11th and 12th standard in Commerce stream in Patna?
  2. List of CBSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science at Kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of Schools in Ahmadabad to study 11th with Commerce stream in Distance mode? Procedure to get admission in such schools?
  4. Can I get admission to study 11th ISC Commerce if completed 10th NIOS without Mathematics?
  5. List of schools offering admission in 12th standard for 11th GSEB student in Surat?
  6. Can I directly give 12th exam from private after passing 10th from Maharashtra board?
  7. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS if got compartment in 11th RBSE?
  8. List of ISC affiliated schools in Bangalore which offer admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has secured 70% in 11th?
  9. Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?
  10. List of Schools with Hostel facility which offer admission in 11th standard in Chennai? Annual Fee of 11th standard?
  11. List of best schools offering 11th Commerce in Chandigarh
  12. Is it possible for me to repeat 11th by changing my stream?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE/ISC being a 10th NIOS student in Kolkata?
  14. What should I do after passing 10th to study Non medical stream?
  15. What are the formalities followed to get admission for class 11th standard? -- [New]
  16. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  17. List of reputed schools which offer admission in 11th Arts in Haryana? Procedure to get admission?
  18. What is the admission procedure followed for doing 11th after completion of 10th standard?
30th November 2016, 11:26 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of schools which offer NIOS student to take admission in Commerce stream with Mathematics in 11th standard

Certificate issued by NIOS is valid in all schools. So you can apply for admission in 11th standard with commerce stream in any of interested school. All schools will offer admission to you. Some best schools for you are as below :

** METAS Seventh Day Adventist School, Ranchi
** DAV Public School, Bihta
** Patna St. Michael's School
** St. Anthony's School, Ranchi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?