30th November 2016, 03:42 PM
Manjula B H

Possibility to join MBBS course after B.Sc Nursing with aggregate 72%? What should I do for it? Terms and condition for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Nursing course with aggregate marks 72%. Is there any scope to join MBBS course? What should I do for it? Terms and condition for it?

30th November 2016, 07:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join MBBS course after B.Sc Nursing with aggregate 72%? What should I do for it? Terms and condition for it?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is five year duration course.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in course after qualifying in NEET examination conducted by CBSE.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCB as main paper.

So, you need to appear and qualify in NEET for admission in course. For more information about examination visit at www.aipmt.nic.in.
30th November 2016, 08:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join MBBS course after B.Sc Nursing with aggregate 72%? What should I do for it? Terms and condition for it?

The eligibility to appear for NEET examination which is a common entrance examination for admission in MBBS course in government and private colleges.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed 12tjh with PCB as main paper and age must be between 17-25 years with relaxation for reserved category.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for examination and after qualifying in it eligible for admission in course.
30th November 2016, 08:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. It is a bachelor degree course of five and a half years after completing whioch you will head towards becoming a doctor.

The basic educational qualification required for pursuing the same course is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of examination.

Now as you have completed your B.Sc nursuing degree course with 72% marks you are definitely eligible for MBBS degree course on the educational requirement ground as the educational requirement for both the courses are same. Also in order to pursue the same course from any medical college of India you must appear in NEET or AIIMS MBBS entrance examination as admission in the same course across India is done on the basis of performance in these examinations only.
30th November 2016, 09:09 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

If you are less than you will be eligible to appear for NEET examination and so after qualifying in examination eligible for admission in MBBS course.

The eligibility to appear for NEET examination is :-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board.

Candidate must have PCB as main paper with minimum 50% relaxation for reserved category.

The age limit is 17-25 years as on 31st December of year of appearing for examination.

So, if you have above qualification you need to start the preparation for examination to qualify in it.
30th November 2016, 09:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join MBBS but by doing so you are making your BSc Nursing Degree invaluable. You have to appear in NEET exam that is conducted every year in order to get admission in MBBS. There is no any kind of lateral entry procedure to get admission directly in second or third year.
So you have to follow the eligibility criteria as per your 12th qualification. The percentage will be considered of 12th standard.
30th November 2016, 09:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course after Bachelor of Nursing if you are within age limit. The upper age limit for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is 25 years. Candidates who have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% marks can apply for NEET exam.

If you meet both of these criteria then you are eligible to apply for NEET 2017 and clear this examination to get admission in MBBS course in top medical colleges of India. All admission of MBBS course is done on NEET rank. No other entrance exam is there for admission in MBBS course.
30th November 2016, 09:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

It is possible to get admission in MBBS course after B.Sc in Nursing but admission in MBBS is done on basis of NEET exam.

You will have to write NEET exam. Those who fulfill given below criteria are eligible to apply for NEET exam:

1. 10+2 with PCB subject with at least 50% marks.

2. Age limit is 17-25 years on 31st December of year of exam.

Write NEET exam, then get admission in medical college based on NEET rank.
30th November 2016, 09:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to join MBBS:

Minimum qualification required to appear in NEET entrance is 12 with at least 50% marks and relaxation 5% is given to SC and ST students.
Age limit should be in between 17 to 25 years and relaxation is given to ST/SC students.

Hence as BSc student you are eligible to appear in this exam.
30th November 2016, 10:51 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

You should apply for National Eligibility Entrance Test for admission in MBBS course after bachelor of Nursing with 72% marks.

Academic qualification for NEET exam is 12th with PCB subjects. MBBS aspirant should have 50% marks in board exam to apply for NEET exam.

Age limit: At least 17 years on 31st December of year of admission.

Upper age limit is 25 years.
30th November 2016, 11:00 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

NEET is competitive exam for all medical colleges in India in MBBS course. MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.

Requirements for NEET exam:

Higher secondary from any board like CBSE, ICSE etc. Your important subject in 12th must include Biology, Physics and Chemistry.

Age criteria for any candidate is 17-25 years on 31st December of admission.

B.Sc nursing candidates can apply for NEET exam.
30th November 2016, 11:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your bachelor degree in nursing you must have PCB in your 12th std.

So, you are eligible to get admission in MBBS course which is five year duration course. The other qualification to get admission in course is candidate must qualify in NEET examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board and have PCB as main paper.

It is necessary that age of candidate does not exceed 25 years where as there is relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, to get admission in it you have to qualify in examination.
30th November 2016, 11:34 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.

B.Sc Nursing candidates can apply for NEET entrance exam to get admission in MBBS course. NEET is one and only examination for candidates who want to get admission in medical colleges of India.

NEET requires that candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in standard 12th and scored 50% marks in 12th.

NEET 2017 application form is expected to be released in last week of December, 2016.
1st December 2016, 12:24 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

For getting admission in MBBS course you have to give National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET). You are eligible for this exam only if you have completed your intermediate with subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board and your age should be in between 17 to 25 years. So if you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you can apply for NEET exam. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?