22nd August 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE/ISC being a 10th NIOS student in Kolkata?

Respected Sir,
I am studying in 10th NIOS Board. I would like to know that am I eligible for admission in 11th standard in CBSE/ISC schools in Kolkata? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?
  2. Procedure to get admission in 11th CBSE for 10th NIOS student?
  3. Selection criteria in 11th Science of CBSE Board for 10th NIOS student?
  4. How can I get admission to study in 11th CBSE after completing 10th NIOS?
  5. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  6. Is there any difficulty to study ICAI course for 11th NIOS student?
  7. Whether a 11th failed candidate is eligible to get admission in 12th NIOS without wasting a year?
  8. Can I get admission to study 11th ISC Commerce if completed 10th NIOS without Mathematics?
  9. Can I get admission in 11th CBSE on 10th NIOS basis if failed in 9th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  11. Will there be problem at the time of admission after completing 10th from NIOS?
  12. Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?
  13. Will I get admission in any school at 11th standard if studies 10th from NIOS?
  14. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE female student?
  15. Will I be eligible to appear for DUMET/DPMT? I have done 10th form NIOS in Bihar
  16. Can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 77.75% in 10th WBBSE?
  17. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  18. Is it difficult to take admission in Engineering college for NIOS student?
26th August 2015, 02:33 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE/ISC being a 10th NIOS student in Kolkata?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE/ISC being a 10th NIOS student in Kolkata.
Candidate who have completed 10th from any recognised board are eligible to get admission in 11th class in CBSE and ISC board schools.

Candidate have to submit following documents at the time of admission :

10th passing certificate and Mars sheet.
Migration certificate
Date of Birth Certificate
27th August 2015, 03:09 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE/ISC being a 10th NIOS student in Kolkata?

Yes NIOS is a recognized Board and students who have passed out from NIOS Boards are eligible for admission to CBSE/ISC Schools.
You need to apply in the various different schools of your choice and once you do that you need to get selected by the school where you are seeking admission.
Once you do so you will be able to take admission in the School where you have been chosen.
13th June 2018, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

I have given my class 10 exam from NIOS and i have the passed the examination.I have tried in several schools for class 11 admission but they are directly saying no after seeing the NIOS certificate. So could you please help me out with this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?