22nd March 2017, 01:50 PM
MD FURQUAN AZAM

What are the formalities followed to get admission for class 11th standard?

I want to get admission in class 11 but I don't know how to get. Can you please help me for what kind of formalities this school need and also how can I prepare for entrance test and what kind of book I have to learn? Who can provide me the information?

22nd March 2017, 09:20 PM
abhichamp
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the formalities followed to get admission for class 11th standard?

There are not so much formalities to get admission in class 11th standard.To get admission in 11th standard you have to prepare your main subjects Physics Chemistry and Mathematics.These are the subjects if you choosed science stream.

For Commerce stream you have to prepare Economics Commerce and Accounts.

You have to pass 3 main subjects.If you passed out these subjects you can appear in every college of your choice.All the colleges only ask to pass there entrance exams.

After the passing the entrance exam they take some entrance fee from you.
23rd March 2017, 09:38 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the formalities followed to get admission for class 11th standard?

For getting admission in 11th class in any school, firstly you will have to submit the required documents.

These documents will be:
  • Transfer Certificate from previous school
  • Marksheet of 10th standard
  • Passing Certificate of 10th standard
  • Identity Proof

After verifying such documents, you will have to appear for an entrance test.

If you qualify the exam, then you will granted admission after paying the admission fees.

Books will be prescribed by the office which you can buy either from the school book center or local market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?