21st January 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

List of the short term courses related to management and marketing? I am pursuing BBA(4th semester) from Karnataka University

sir,
i am studying in BBA 4th semester, in under Karnataka University, Dharwad. Karnataka state. i want to do some short term course along with my study, so kindly send me the list of course relating to management and marketing subjects. and send me near by IGNOU center address and phone number.

28th May 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the short term courses related to management and marketing? I am pursuing BBA(4th semester) from Karnataka University

I hv done NIIT(MIS), & b.com(Less than 50% marks). pls guide me which short term course from ignou suits me
2nd June 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the short term courses related to management and marketing? I am pursuing BBA(4th semester) from Karnataka University

i have a little interest in marketing field,and i am in 2nd year of BBA ....i just want to groom myself in marketing subject so as to get the good job after my graduation in the same field..please send me the list of short term courses in marketing from a reputed and scopeful institute
25th July 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i want short term coursre in bussinesd field
7th June 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a bba student i want to know that which computer course is best related to management and list of some short term courses related to managemdnt field, accounting, assistant,administration please sir inform to me my email.id [email protected] thanku sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?