9th December 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

List of students chosen for MD Gynechology in Ayurveda in Jamnagar?

i want to know the list of students chosen for md gynechology in ayurveda for the year 2011=12 in jamnagar

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any exam conducted to get admission(for PG course) in Ayurveda Jamnagar or other government Ayurvedic colleges?
  2. How may I get the previous 10 years question papers of Ayurveda college, Kerala and Jamnagar for PG entrance exam?
  3. Date of PG entrance exam of Ayurveda for Jamnagar and Maharashtra?
  4. Date of Ayurveda PG entrance exams of Jamnagar?
  5. How to get the forms of Ayurveda PG entrance of Jamnagar University, Gujarat?
  6. When will be the joint exam of Jaipur Jamnagar Ayurveda PG entrance? How can I get the application form?
  7. How to prepare to do MD in Ayurveda? Which books to refer?
  8. What's the counselling date for PG courses in Ayurveda college, Jaipur and Jamnagar?
  9. How should I prepare for the entrance exam of MD in Ayurveda? Books to referred?
  10. What's the counselling date of PG course in Ayurveda colleges in Jaipur and Jamnagar?
  11. How to get forms for PG entrance test in Ayurveda, jamnagar University?
  12. What is the date of the entrance exam of PG Ayurveda in MH, BHU, Jamnagar, Karnataka and Kerala? -- [New]
  13. Coaching center for preparation of entrance exam of MD(Ayurvedic)?
  14. What's the date for PG Ayurveda entrance exam in Jamnaga(Jaipur)?
  15. Information about the PG entrance exam for Ayurveda in Maharashtra, Kerala and Jamnagar?
  16. How may I get last 10 year question papers for Ayurveda PG entrance exam in Kerala, Jamnagar, Jaipur and BHU?
  17. Ayurveda PG entrance questions of last 10 years of Kerala and Jamnagar?
  18. Is bachelor of alternative medicine approoved by any government organisation? -- [Most Discussed]
29th May 2021, 09:05 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of students chosen for MD Gynechology in Ayurveda in Jamnagar?

Hi,
The eligibility criteria for MD in Ayurveda are as follows :
1.B.A.M.S./B.S.A.M. degree of G.A.U. or any other equivalent qualification having a course of not less than five years as determined by the Board of University
2.The candidate should have completed the compulsory internship wherever it forms part of degree course.
3.Every candidate for admission to the M.D.Course shall apply in a prescribed form ,For the respective university .

for more details about rank and the cuttof list for admission please visit official website of respective university website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?