20th July 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I take Geography as an additional subject in Siliguri Girls' High school in 11th standard?

Can I take Geography as an additional subject in Siliguri Girls' High school in 11th standard? What would be the best subject instead of Geography? Can you please let me know this information as soon as possible? Awaiting for the reply soon!

Related Questions:
20th July 2015, 08:17 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I take Geography as an additional subject in Siliguri Girls' High school in 11th standard?

Yes you can take Geography as your additional subject in Siliguri Girls' High school. In fact, in most schools Geography is the patent additional subject taken by students of arts department. Other than this you can take up Political Science as an additional subject. Political Science is based on Current Affairs, History and Politics. These are the subject combinations that are required in many competitive examinations. Even in entrance examinations of banking and management also these kinds of subjects are included in the syllabus. So if you take political science as your additional subject, you will be prepared for those competitive examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?