3rd January 2012, 11:18 AM
suneelojha

Procedure to get admission for MA in Hindi in Correspondence from DU having done BA Honors in the year of 2006?

Hi,
i have done BA (hindi)hons in 2006 now i want to go for MA (hindi) from DU in corresspondance so can you please tell me the procedure to get addmission for 2012 session.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for M.Phil in Hindi through correspondence after M.A in Hindi?
  2. How may I do M.Phil in Hindi through correspondence?
  3. How to do M.Phil in hindi IGNOU correspondence? Procedure for admission?
  4. How can I apply for the post of Hindi News Reader? I am a graduate in Hindi Honors and doing B.Ed
  5. List of colleges and admission procedure for B.Ed in correspondence in Delhi after graduation in Zoology honors? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges offering B.Ed in Hindi through correspondence? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Hindi) in Kakatiya University through correspondence
  8. What's the Procedure for getting admission in PhD(Hindi) in Kakatiya university through correspondence? I've completed my PG(Hindi) from Andra university
  9. Lecturership after doing History Honors in Hindi Medium
  10. Admission procedure and important dates for MA(Economics) correspondence course from DU/JNU etc?
  11. How to do B.Ed from DU? I am preparing for B.A Hindi Honors final exam
  12. Career options for me after graduation in Hindi Honors
  13. Does this possible to do Psychology course through Correspondence being a candidate having completed BE in the year of 2006?
  14. What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com correspondence from DU?
  15. How to get admission in JNU for BSc Physics honors? What is the procedure for admission in JNU?
  16. Admission procedure to study M.A.(Hindi) in BHU for Hindi Praveen and B.Ed graduate?
  17. Colleges or universities offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence course? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Is correspondence M.A.(Hindi) course available to study for a candidate who has completed B.A. about 18 years ago?
11th May 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for MA in Hindi in Correspondence from DU having done BA Honors in the year of 2006?

I want to know about m.a correspondence
15th May 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for MA in Hindi in Correspondence from DU having done BA Honors in the year of 2006?

i want to do m.a in hindi,from du correspondense plz tell me is there any entrance exam happen in ma hindi
15th April 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET ADMISSION IN JNU HINDI HONOURS WHAT A CRATETERA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?