11th August 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.A.(Hindi) in BHU for B.Ed graduate?

Sir,
I have completed B.A. in Hindi then B.Ed in Hindi. Now I want to study M.A. in Hindi from BHU. Kindly tell me the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Is PhD in Sociology course offered in BHU? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission in BHU to study Economics in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  4. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  5. What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?
  6. How can I get admission to study BFA in BHU?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in BHU for graduation from science?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission in main schools of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th science stream?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  10. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  11. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  12. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  13. Procedure to take admission for B.Ed course in BHU?
  14. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  15. Procedure to apply for B.Ed entrance exam in BHU campus?
  16. Procedure to get admission for M.Tech course in BHU? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in school of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th?
  18. Are this years Biotech exam forms available? What is the admission procedure for Biotech admission in BHU?
15th August 2015, 09:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.A.(Hindi) in BHU for B.Ed graduate?

Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam which is conducted by BHU. You have to get very good marks in the exam then only you can get admission.

You need degree qualification in the given subject with at least 50% marks which is the minimum criteria. Therefore, be prepared for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?