30th July 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

List of the universities that offer B.ed in distance education

can i get the list of universities that offer B ed in distance education for the residers of kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the universities that offer B.ed in distance education -- [New]
  3. Can I do LLB or B.Ed through distance education? List of the colleges and universities in UP region
  4. List of some distance learning universities offering graduation?
  5. List of UGC recognized universities for MBA in Distance Education?
  6. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  7. Is there any organization available through which I can do B.Ed?
  8. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  9. List of Universities offering M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) through distance learning?
  10. How to do B.Ed through correspondence?
  11. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  12. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  13. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  14. How to do M.Tech in structure through distance education? List of the universities offering the course?
  15. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  16. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Chemistry in Distance Education in Kerala?
  17. List of colleges offering M.Tech/ME in Civil/Urban Development through distance education?
  18. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
30th April 2014, 09:31 AM
BHAWANI SHINES

Default Re: List of the universities that offer B.ed in distance education

hello,
Distance Learning courses are getting popular in India and lot of students want to earn B.ED degree while working.
eligibility criteria
Graduation in any stream with at least 45% marks is eligible to apply
The fees for B.Ed. courses varies from University to University , however Approximately 18,000.00 may the course fees for Two years B.ED. course.

Distance Learning Universities:-
IGNOU
Annamalai University
Madurai Kamaraj University
Jamia Millia Islamia
Kurukshetra University
Kakatiya University
18th July 2015, 08:31 AM
001 kamal

Default Re: List of the universities that offer B.ed in distance education

There are lot of Universities offering a course in B.ED through correspondence in India.

List of the universities offer NCTE recognized B.ed courses through distance learning mode are -

Himachal Pradesh University (Shimla)

Maharshi Dayanand University (Rohtak)

Punjabi University (Patiala)

Kurukshetra University (Kurukshetra)

Karnataka State Open University (Bangalore)

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) (New Delhi).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?