20th June 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

List of universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Environmental Sciences?

kindly send me the list of the universities offering M.phil and P.hD in Environmental sciences

13th September 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Environmental Sciences?

JNU, BHU, Pondicherry University are presently taking students for M.Phil. and Ph.D.
6th March 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Environmental Sciences?

Dear sir,
I myself Md Osim Akhtar,an MSc. graduate in Environmental sc. want to know that Is there any institute offering free residential coaching at Delhi for Civil Services?As my financial condition is not far better to take coaching in private institutes.Please reply me immediately.
Md Osim Akhtar,Balasore,Odisha,9583338425
2nd June 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

m.pill in zoolagy from bhu
8th August 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

respected sir
Myself M.sc student in environmental sciences. I want to know that where and how i completed my M.Phil and Phd
18th April 2013, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

respected sir
plz inform me for free education of Mphil programes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?