8th December 2012, 07:09 PM
dharmishtha n.

How to get admission from diploma to degree?

hi........ i have completed my diploma in this year and if i want
to degree in next year in government collage then is it possible ???

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma to Degree admission in IT engineering at DAIICT?
  2. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  4. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  5. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  6. How to take admission in degree after diploma?
  7. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree?
  8. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  9. Best colleges in India for Diploma to degree admission and their entrance exams?
  10. Is it legal to complete Last Year of degree and 1st Year of diploma together?
  11. How can I get admission in degree college from diploma?
  12. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  13. How to get admission in Degree after completing diploma? Can I appear for AIEEE on the basis of Diploma? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  14. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  15. How may I get admission in degree? What's the applying date? I've completed diploma
  16. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering get admission in degree course in Gujarat?
  18. Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?
18th April 2013, 12:41 AM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission from diploma to degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmishtha n. View Post
hi........ i have completed my diploma in this year and if i want
to degree in next year in government collage then is it possible ???
according to best of my knowledge yes it is possible as you can apply directly for getting admission in B.Tech , no matters how many years you droped in between bec both the related things are different . you can easily continue you studies after one year .
all the best......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?