4th March 2018, 12:39 PM
Vishu_verma21

M.Com private 2nd year syllabus and book of Chaudhary Charan Singh University

I want syllabus and book of M.Com 2nd year private for Human Resource Management of Chaudhary Charan Singh University.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Ph.D admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh university?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
  3. When the application form of Ph.D(Maths) entrance exam will be published by Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Syllabus and pattern of the entrance exam?
  4. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  5. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  6. How to apply for MSc Biotech in Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut? From where to get the application forms?
  7. How to take admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh University Hisar
  8. What is the eligibility of journalism course? I have completed graduation from Chaudhary Charan University
  9. Eligibility to apply for M.Phil(Genetics & Plant Breeding) course in Chaudhary Charan Singh University for M.Sc postgraduate?
  10. Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar PhD question pattern? Can I get admission through ICAR?
  11. Is BSc MPCS group there in Kanpur University?
  12. Which college of Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University offer PhD in Human Development & Family Studies?
  13. How to apply for Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut LlB admission? Date of admission and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does Chaudhary Charan Singh University offers M.Phil in Mathematics in distance mode?
  15. Which one should I choose in between M.Phil and Ph.D to become a Scientist after M.Sc Botany? Procedure to get admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut?
  16. Question papers for B.Sc 1st year for CCS University
  17. List of top colleges offering BSE Agriculture without entrance criteria in South India
  18. Entrance exam to get admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh Polytechnic, Bhajan Pura, Delhi? Cut off marks of previous year?
12th March 2018, 02:07 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: M.Com private 2nd year syllabus and book of Chaudhary Charan Singh University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishu_verma21 View Post
I want syllabus and book of M.Com 2nd year private for Human Resource Management of Chaudhary Charan Singh University.
M.Com private 2nd year syllabus and book of Chaudhary Charan Singh University :

- Unit I : Introduction : Nature, significance, scope and status.concept; human resource management functions and objectives, new direction in human resource management.

Human Resource Planning and Procurement : Meaning, Objectives and significance, steps in human resource planning, forecast-demand analysis; quantitative and qualitative aspects of human resource planning, job analysis and job description, recruitment and selection- process and policies, interviewing and placement,staffing; career planning; succession planning

- Unit II : Human Resource Training and Development

- Unit III : Compensation Management

- Unit IV : Performance Appraisal

- Unit V : Human Resource Organization

Recommended Books :

- Bernadin H John Human Resource Management : An Experimental Approach, Tata Mc Graw Hill publishing Co.Ltd

- C.B Mamoria, S.V Gankar, Personal Management Himalaya Publishing house

- Edwin B. Flippo, Personnel Management

- Michale Porter, HRM and Human Relation

For more details please go through the pdf file that I have attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MCom-Syllabus.pdf(145.0 KB, 280 views)
6th March 2019, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Com private 2nd year syllabus and book of Chaudhary Charan Singh University

I want M.com private 2nd year Code 416 paper topics subject name is group dynamic and personality development for ccs university
23rd March 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I want m.com private 2nd year code 416 paper topic subject name is group dynamic pls provide
6th February 2020, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam pattern of m.com 2nd year (private) ccsuniversity for 2019-2020?
2nd March 2020, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of group dynamic and personality development for m.com.private in ccsu.
9th September 2020, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the exam pattern of Human Resource management ? Is it written or MCQ based exam,
Please tell.
23rd November 2020, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

How to search all the subjects name of m.com 2nd year private ccsu
11th March 2022, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i have choose commerce instead of commerce new . Is,it right or wrong ?? Plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?