14th November 2010, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc eligibility and subjects detail after getting 55% marks in B.Sc

I am a third year student of B.Sc(Hons.) in zoology. I have secured 55% in second year. Where can I get admission in M.Sc with these marks? Give me criteria and subjects for M.Sc through out India.

17th November 2010, 06:24 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc eligibility and subjects detail after getting 55% marks in B.Sc

There are many universities offering MSc courses in India. You need to select based on your location. Admission normally for MSc course is through the marks secured in BSc. Approach the universities near you as the cut offs vary from university to university. You can select from the list of courses offered by the university.
7th July 2011, 11:32 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: M.Sc eligibility and subjects detail after getting 55% marks in B.Sc

Dear friend,
Eligiblity for MSc course:
*You must be graduate from BSc from any recognised university.
*Minimum aggregate marks in your BSc graduation should be 50%.

Through above eligiblity you are able to appear for Msc entrance exam conducted be universities and the cut off marks vary from university to university.
According to your performance and Bsc aggregate marks you get the respective college for Msc course.
From you Bsc aggregate you are not able to get good college:
So,in my suggestion you try to you nearby colleges.
12th August 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for the improvement exam in DU?
18th June 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Is semestar system better than annual system?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?