17th September 2010, 08:32 PM
Ekom ime udo

Any affiliated college or university in Nigeria that offers the aeronautical engineering course?

I want to know, is there any affiliated college or university in Nigeria that offers the aeronautical engineering course? if any what are the requirement.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Universities in Nigeria offer Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure of the same? -- [New]
  2. Which university in Nigeria offer Aeronautical engineering or Piloting? What is the requirement?
  3. Are there any schools in Nigeria offering aeronautical engineering
  4. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Is it possible to transfer college from an Autonomous college to Non Autonomous college under same university?
  6. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  7. How can I get admission in a college that offers Aeronautical through ISEET
  8. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  9. BHMS degree for Nigeria candidate?
  10. What are the universities offering M.Ed in distance in AP? What is the admission date?
  11. Which are the subjects needed to study aeronautical engineering in Nigeria?
  12. How to do regular M.Com?
  13. Which are the top colleges for BSc Nutrition? I have completed my Inter
  14. Is NC college of engineering affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  15. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of top engineering colleges providing Aerospace/Aeronautical course in Tamilnadu affiliated to Anna University?
  17. What is the requirement to get admission in BCA after 12th commerce? I am going to join BCA course
  18. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
20th September 2010, 05:04 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any affiliated college or university in Nigeria that offers the aeronautical engineering course?

education in nigerian university of nigeria helicopter school
25th September 2010, 07:37 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any affiliated college or university in Nigeria that offers the aeronautical engineering course?

hii..
affiliated college or university in Nigeria that offers the aeronautical engineering course is
university of nigeria helicopter school
u can search the net for more colges..

good luck.
29th March 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Need form on affiliated university of nigeria
31st March 2011, 08:30 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
Affiliated college or university in Nigeria that offers the aeronautical engineering course is
university of nigeria helicopter school
You can search the net for more colleges.
Thanks.
All the best.
4th December 2011, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

Were is the university located and the state.
3rd October 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Any affiliated college or university in Nigeria that offers the aeronautical engineering course?

how can i get into the school
5th November 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Any Nigeria university that offers space science?
1st May 2014, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

any niigeria university that offers aeronortic engineering as a course and the subjects needed in jamb for that course and there cut off mark
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?