31st December 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

M.tech Computer science & engineering with NET is eligible for degree lecturers in ap according to recent notification ?

Qualifications:
i) Good academic record with a minimum of 55% of the marks at the Masters Degree level, in the relevant subject, obtained from the Universities recognized in India.
ii) Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC,CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the Osmania University in terms of G.O. Ms. No. 19, Higher Education (CE-1-I), Dept., Dt. 24/02/2011.

Related Questions:
  1. M.tech Computer science & engineering with NET is eligible for degree lecturers in ap according to recent notification ?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria of computer science degree lecturers with MSC IT course?
  3. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject?
  5. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  6. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  7. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  9. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  10. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  11. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  12. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  13. Am I Eligible for The Post of Degree Lecturers ( Commerce)? I've completed MBA(Finance), PGDHRM, M.Phil. and currently pursuing Ph.d.
  14. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  15. M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET?
  16. Are Computer Science students allowed to sit for NET exam?
  17. Ph.D in computer science after MCA?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for CSE Engineering department professor job?
31st December 2016, 09:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.tech Computer science & engineering with NET is eligible for degree lecturers in ap according to recent notification ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Qualifications:
i) Good academic record with a minimum of 55% of the marks at the Masters Degree level, in the relevant subject, obtained from the Universities recognized in India.
ii) Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC,CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the Osmania University in terms of G.O. Ms. No. 19, Higher Education (CE-1-I), Dept., Dt. 24/02/2011.
Your University is recognized so you are eligible for UGC NET and SLET exam.

If you have completed M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for UGC NET exam in Computer Application subject.

There are no age criteria. For JRF post, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?