15th October 2012, 11:15 PM
Tushcool

What is the salary of deputy collector Mumbai and Joint Secretary Mantralay

i want to know wat is salary of deputy collector mumbai or joint secretary mantralay

8th February 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary of deputy collector Mumbai and Joint Secretary Mantralay

what is monthly salary of dy.collector?
9th February 2013, 04:53 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the salary of deputy collector Mumbai and Joint Secretary Mantralay

Hi Guest,

The salary of Deputy Collector Mumbai will be around 30000 per month.

The variation in salary will be observed when the official notification for the posts will be released.

As per the details given till date we can expect the salary will be around Rs.30000 per month.

Thank you,

All the best.
28th September 2013, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

WHAT WILL BE THE SALARY OF DM.
31st December 2016, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Hiii..now i am in 12th standard from commerce stream but i want to prepare for mpsc deputy collector exam so how can i prepare for that exam....is there any difficulty to prepare for that exam from commerce stream? Plzzzz answer mi fast as early as possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?