12th September 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Is M.A valid for government job?

I am M A dirtance course from EIjILM university .am i want know vaild this course for goverment job? Yes or no Mohd shahid

3rd February 2014, 02:47 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is M.A valid for government job?

For picking up any government, you need to meet the minimum qualifications. Various government jobs have different set of qualifications. Minimum qualification for government job is class 10. There are Class I job openings where the candidate needs to graduate or post graduate. You need to fill the form and after that appear in the written examination. On clearing the written test, you will be asked to appear in the interview.
3rd February 2014, 06:04 PM
sagaryadav199
Member+

Location: india,haryana,rewari,v.p.o gokal garh,house no. 63 ,garhi mohlla.
Default Re: Is M.A valid for government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am M A dirtance course from EIjILM university .am i want know vaild this course for goverment job? Yes or no Mohd shahid
HI................

Hello,

Yes your MA degree is valid for NET provided you have more than 55% marks in your
MA exam (if you are a general candidate) or 50% marks if you belong to Sc/ST category.
If you are a MA final year student you can also sit for NET exam . The second part of your
answer is yes, your MA degree is valid for goverment job.

Bye,

BEST OF LUCK.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?