16th May 2010, 12:14 PM
shantanu kumar

Maharashtra Academy of Nautical Science and Training good for merchant Navy

Is Maharashtra Academy of Nautical Science and Training good for merchant Navy. Please tell me in details. Thanks.

20th May 2010, 07:30 PM
prakashbioc

Default Re: Maharashtra Academy of Nautical Science and Training good for merchant Navy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantanu kumar View Post
Is Maharashtra Academy of Nautical Science and Training good for merchant Navy. Please tell me in details. Thanks.
Hello,

The MANET (Maharashtra Academy of Nautical Sciences and Training), Pune is well known institute for the B.Sc in Nautical sciences and it is recognized by the Directorate General of Shipping and all you need to fulfill the physical standard prescribed by the same and also the fees is also comparatively nominal than other institutes and the Pre-sea course is also offered in an effective manner.
All the Best !!!!!!!!!
26th May 2010, 09:20 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Maharashtra Academy of Nautical Science and Training good for merchant Navy

first of all it is not Maharashtra Academy of Nautical Science and Training
it is MANET ie (Maharashtra Academy of Nautical Sciences and Training)

Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training is a World Class institute and provides an excellent training for Marine Engineers & Navigational officers, at its sprawling campus of 125 Acres (with residential facilities)
you can get the details at the official website http://www.manetpune.com/admission.html
6th June 2010, 03:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hai Shantanu,
MANET (Maharahtra Academy of Naval Education and Training), Pune is a part of Maharashtra Academy of Engineering Education Research, MIT group of Institutions, Pune.
The course offered in MANET is accridited by D.G.Shipping, Ministry of Shipping, Government of India.
With great infrastructure and other facilities, MANET also has tie up with a japanesse shipping corporation MISUI OSK Lines Maritime (india) Ltd, for onboard training and placement of the cadets.
Apart from the tie up, Barber ship management and Mediterranean shipping company are also some of the major recruiter for MANET's cadets.
For any further detailed information , do visit their official website www.manetpune.com
13th July 2010, 12:18 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello,

MANET or Maharashtra Academy of Nautical Science and training is a world-class naval training academy. It is affiliated to MIT Group Of Institutions, Pune.

It offers B.Sc in nautical science which is 3-year degree course and B.Tech in Marine Engineering which is 4-year degree course.

This institute gives best training education in naval or merchant navy.

For more details you can visit the official website of MANET, Pune:

www.manetpune.com
20th July 2010, 10:33 PM
Senior Member+++

hello
maharashtra academy is a very reputed and well known academy for pursuing a world class naval training
so there is no doubt you must do good and get entered into that .
14th November 2010, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th science n rite no my age is moe than 20. my DOB is 14/07/1990 can i get selected for marchant navy.
14th November 2010, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i have comlpeted 12th science n my is more than 20. my DOB is 14/07/1990. can i get selected in marchant navy.
9th June 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

do MANET give pre sea trainong
13th August 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for 3yrs B.Sc Nautical Science in Pune??
20th June 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Is the placement of manet pune cent percent as mentioned in its prospectus?
18th January 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

What is fee for nauticul science 3yars and what is the good college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?