17th October 2016, 12:45 PM
milindshahare

Is it necessary to get admission in MBBS through state quota of Maharashtra?

I milind properly from Maharashtra. I am working in Chhatisgarh state and my daughter she is in class 9th, so my question is that it is possible to get admission in MBBS course through state quota of Maharashtra i.e. 85%. And it is necessary to pass SSC and HSSC from Maharashtra. I am Maharashtra domicile.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MBBS state quota of Maharashtra, if done 10th from CG and 12th from Maharashtra? -- [New]
  2. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  3. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Tamil Nadu for State level Athlete?
  4. Is there a government quota to get admission in MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required?
  5. Is it possible to get state reservation quota in PMT if a candidate completed 10th from other state?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT, Jalandhar through home state quota? My home state is Maharashtra
  7. Entrance test for admission in MBBS in the colleges of Tamilnadu for other state students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What are the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  9. Is there a government quota to get admission in MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  10. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  11. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  12. List colleges offering MBBS course admission through management quota?
  13. Procedure involved to get admission in Maharashtra state engineering college?
  14. Can a student of Gujrat board appear in MH CET? Any state quota or management quota in MH CET? eligibility?
  15. Can I get admission to study MBBS through Punjab state quota if studying in CISCE Board?
  16. How to get admission for MBBS after scoring 3211 rank in NEET UG
  17. Eligibility for admission under Maharashtra Domicile quota?
  18. Do I fall under Maharashtra quota for admission in engineering in Maharashtra?
15th January 2017, 04:47 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to get admission in MBBS through state quota of Maharashtra?

In National Eligibility cum Entrance Test to avail state quota reservation, you need to have domicile certificate of your state. It is not necessary to pursue 10th and 12th from Maharashtra to avail state quota reservation. What you need is domicile certificate of state to claim state quota reservation.

Admission will be on basis of NEET rank and scorecard only. There are 85% seats under state quota and 15% under all India quota seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?