6th December 2011, 12:16 PM
ashaq gul

Is Manonmanian Sundaranar University(MSU) in Tamilnadu recognized university? Am I eligible for further education after passing MBA from MS university?

Plese let me know is Manonmanian sundaranar university (msu) which is in Tamil Nadu a recognized university? Aim i eligible for further education after getting passed MBA from MS University?

Related Questions:
30th July 2012, 05:25 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Manonmanian Sundaranar University(MSU) in Tamilnadu recognized university? Am I eligible for further education after passing MBA from MS university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashaq gul View Post
Plese let me know is Manonmanian sundaranar university (msu) which is in Tamil Nadu a recognized university? Aim i eligible for further education after getting passed MBA from MS University?

The Manonmaniam Sundaranar University offers Master of Business Administration [MBA] program through its Department of Management Studies. Candidate who have completed the Bachelors Degree from a recognized University in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks are eligible for the program. Admission is based on valid score obtained in TANCET. The duration of the program is two years.

The University offers MBA in the following Specializations:
  • Marketing
  • Finance
  • HR
As far as the recognition of the University is concerned The University Grants Commission [UGC] has accorded its approval for getting financial assistance since 29 March 1994. The University has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India with five star status.

For detail and authentic information one must refer to the official website of the Manonmaniam Sundaranar University.
12th September 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Manonmanian Sundaranar University(MSU) in Tamilnadu recognized university? Am I eligible for further education after passing MBA from MS university?

B.ED I Year Result in manonmaniam university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?