18th May 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Is GD Goenka World Institute UGC recognized? After successful completion of UG program will I be eligible for admission anywhere for graduate degree program in our outside India?

Is GD Goenka world institute UGC recognised? After the successful completion of an undergraduate program, are we eligible to get admission anywhere for the graduate degree programmes, in or outside India?

6th January 2012, 10:47 PM
ANANT STAR

Default Re: Is GD Goenka World Institute UGC recognized? After successful completion of UG program will I be eligible for admission anywhere for graduate degree program in our outside India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is GD Goenka world institute UGC recognised? After the successful completion of an undergraduate program, are we eligible to get admission anywhere for the graduate degree programmes, in or outside India?
yes of course GD Goenka world insititute is UGC recongised.
yes you will be eliglble for graduate program outside india.
21st January 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is GD Goenka World Institute UGC recognized? After successful completion of UG program will I be eligible for admission anywhere for graduate degree program in our outside India?

Is the B Tech Degree awarded by GD Goenka World Institute- Lancaster University Accepted for Government Jobs in India.

- Kindly email the answer after consultation with the Institute at [email protected]
Thanking you
Concerned Parent
8th May 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

is the degree awarded by g d goenka university in engineering recognised by the ugc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?