25th July 2012, 11:17 AM
garrysir

Is it possible to prepare for Civil Services Exam without joining in any Coaching Institute?

hello sir i want to know that is it possible to prepare civil services exam at home without institute and get success.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Civil Services exam? Last 10 years Prelims Papers?
  2. How can I prepare for Civil Services exam?
  3. How to prepare for civil service exam? I am doing first year B.E ECE
  4. Which is the entrance exam in Tamilnadu government for joining civil services coaching exam
  5. How can I become an IS/IPS officer?
  6. Can I start preparing for IAS from class 7th -- [New]
  7. What should I choose between civil services and M.Tech after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  8. Which subjects are better for Civil Services exam? Best coaching center for this exam?
  9. What can I do to do IAS after completing BSc, MSc
  10. Which group should I take in intermediate to study in IAS?
  11. How to prepare for Civil Services Exam through Self Study?
  12. How to prepare for Civil Services Exam at home having completed M.Sc in Computer Science with 57%? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? List of Institutes offering free Coaching for this Exam in Pune or Mumbai?
  13. What should I do to prepare for Civil Services Exam along with my studies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? How to prepare for General Knowledge, Current Affairs and other topics for Civil Services Exam?
  14. How to prepare for Civil Services exam after B.A?
  15. How to prepare for civil services? I have completed my degree
  16. What is the use of joining coaching centre? I am interested in Civil Services
  17. Should I choose Humanities (Arts) or Commerce after 10th if I want to appear in Civil Services Exams later? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I prepare for Civil Services? What is the procedure to prepare?
12th September 2012, 08:10 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: Is it possible to prepare for Civil Services Exam without joining in any Coaching Institute?

Yes offcourse.You can prepare on you own and you can succeed.
Many people succeed in their IAS exam by studying themselves.
Buy you have to study lot, you have workout lot of model question papers.And you have to prepare for General awareness type of questions and upto date Information.
The main advantage of going for a institute is they conduct lot of model exams which help us increase our speed and thinking.So if you are going to do the same by yourself means then ther is no need of going for a institution.
12th September 2012, 08:11 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: Is it possible to prepare for Civil Services Exam without joining in any Coaching Institute?

Yes offcourse.You can prepare on you own and you can succeed.
Many people succeed in their IAS exam by studying themselves.
Buy you have to study lot, you have workout lot of model question papers.And you have to prepare for General awareness type of questions and upto date Information.
The main advantage of going for a institute is they conduct lot of model exams which help us increase our speed and thinking.So if you are going to do the same by yourself means then ther is no need of going for a institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?