18th December 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Marks needed in VIT exam to study B.Tech for general student?

How much marks neended in VIT for B.Tech for genral student?..please tell me how much marks

Related Questions:
  1. Marks needed for VIT University and syllabus for entrance exam?
  2. What is the qualification and percentage needed to study Astronet? What is the scope for Polytechnic Engineers to study Astronet?
  3. How much marks are needed to get a set in VIT Vellore?
  4. What is the qualifying marks required for VIT?
  5. How much marks needed in VIT entrance exam to get any engineering course? Fee structure for qualified students of VITEE and AIEEE? Is there any concession of fees for qualified and OBC students?
  6. How many marks should I get to join VIT? What is the general cutoff record? Is there any facility for girls?
  7. Which course should I opt after graduating in Bio general course without Honors papers? Is it true that general student can't study MSc course?
  8. How to take admission in VIT? Which is the best branch?
  9. Marks required to join VIT college? Any facility to apply for scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I reappear if scored 82 in NIMCET or take admission in MCA at VIT, Vellore? Total expenditure of MCA programme at VIT, Vellore? -- [New]
  11. Marks needed to study Aeronautical for OC?
  12. How to do B.Tech in VIT University after completing diploma?
  13. How much rank is needed to get admission in VIT in MCA?
  14. Minimum marks needed to get a rank below 1000 in VIT?
  15. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  16. Minimum marks required in VIT entrance exam for an SC student to qualify?
  17. How to do internship in HCL Noida? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year from ECE branch
  18. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
19th April 2012, 09:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks needed in VIT exam to study B.Tech for general student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much marks neended in VIT for B.Tech for genral student?..please tell me how much marks

General candidate seeking for admission in the VIT University for the B.Tech program, must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths or Biology. Admission to the University is based on the rank obtained in the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam [VITEEE]. Candidates with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are eligible for all the programs, whereas candidate with Physics, Chemistry & Biology candidates are eligible only for B.Tech. Bioinformatics, Biotechnology & Biomedical Engineering programs. The duration of the program is four years.
5th May 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Minimum rank needed
24th May 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

MY RANK IS 52000 THEN POSSIBLE FOR VIT BTK ADDMISSION FOR 2012
9th April 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

how many students are selected for vit?what is cut off criteria in last years?
3rd December 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

how many marks should get in vit entrance exam to get good seat
1st May 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

how many students are qualified in viteee 2014 and able for phase 1 and phase 2 counselling ?
9th May 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage need to a student to get seat in integrated Ms in VIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?