5th March 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Marks of other subjects will help me to pass the MAths subject?

Well my all exams have gone very well except math, i want to know that can the numbers of other subject will effect my math marks and will help me to pass in it.

Related Questions:
  1. Marks of other subjects will help me to pass the MAths subject? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in NIFT if Maths has become my optional subject?
  3. Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  4. Can iget grace marks in Engineering Maths-1 and Engineerng Maths-2? I'm a P.T.U student and requires 24 marks each subjects while I got 20/60 and 19/60 respectively
  5. Will I be able to join B.Ed after studying B.Com(CA)?
  6. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  7. What happens if I fail in my 6th subject in 12th board and pass in rest of the subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get full marks in all the subjects mainly in Maths?
  9. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  10. From where i can get Compartment Form for 12th?
  11. How much marks are needed to pass in Maths and other subjects?
  12. CBSE board allows to change in class 11 and class 12?
  13. ISC passing criteria for 12th Science
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th class?
  15. NIMCET Eligibility:I had 65% marks in best 5 subjects in 12th (including maths) but all 7 subjects it is 58% so, m I eligible ?
  16. Am I eligible for June exam after failing in Maths B Subject?
  17. Eligibility Criteria to do GP Rating course? Is a commerce student eligible for the course?
  18. What should be the choice of subjects in +2 so that it may prove helpful while doing MBA later? Is maths subject important?
5th March 2016, 08:29 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks of other subjects will help me to pass the MAths subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well my all exams have gone very well except math, i want to know that can the numbers of other subject will effect my math marks and will help me to pass in it.
Each subject's mark-sheet is checked by different examiner while evaluation of copy.

So, there is no impact on a particular subject because of other subject while checking copy.

However, in Mathematics step-marking is given to the student who has attempted the question correctly.

So, if you had partially solved a numerical problem and if it is correct, then you will be definitely awarded for that solution.

There is no need to worry for that and also all copies are evaluated and re-checked 2-3 times to avoid any discrepancy.
5th March 2016, 11:01 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Marks of other subjects will help me to pass the MAths subject?

If you have done all subjects good and if Maths not nice then you can not get through the Maths,every subject is validated separately and they will not consider the other subjects marks and add marks to Mathematics.

You should do well in order to get clear in the maths also there will be no negative or positive impact of other subject marks in Mathematics
6th March 2016, 12:23 AM
Indian knowledge

Default Re: Marks of other subjects will help me to pass the MAths subject?

All the subjects have equal contribution for make your percentage. And all have their own importance in future to get addmission in your interested course. But your marks is based on aggregate total of all subjects. So it is only on you that how much you score except the math exam .
In some subjects such as science (physics , chemistry ,biology ) and physical education there are practical marks also. But only in math there is no practical marks. So the average of marks is goes down due to math but other subjects are helpful for you to make your percentage definately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?