9th September 2015, 12:00 AM
Aaditya2308

CBSE board allows to change in class 11 and class 12?

Sir I am currently studying class 11 with PCM. But now I want to do Biology alongwith PCM. Does CBSE board give this facility in class 11 and 12 and if yes how they will handle our exams and how will the percentage be calculated?
please tell me rules and details regarding this with respect to CBSE Board.

15th September 2015, 07:06 PM
JSD.

Default Re: CBSE board allows to change in class 11 and class 12?

You have to contact to your academic institute for this.Yes there is option that one can take the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as Major subject and Biology with optional subject.

Optional subjects exam done separately.The marks of that subject does not includes with the main subject.But It is must to have pass in the optional subject to be pass overall in your +1 and +2.If you go for the PCM and biology as optional subject so by this you will be eligible to write the entrance exams of the medical section.You can also go for the B.pharms, Mbbs, BDS etc course which a PCM student can not do.This is the plus point in this system course.
16th September 2015, 01:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaditya2308 View Post
Sir I am currently studying class 11 with PCM. But now I want to do Biology alongwith PCM. Does CBSE board give this facility in class 11 and 12 and if yes how they will handle our exams and how will the percentage be calculated?
please tell me rules and details regarding this with respect to CBSE Board.
Actually according to rule a student has to continue with same subjects in 11th and 12th . You can take biology as additional subject in starting of 11th class but not in 12th. You have to continue with same subjects if you don't have time now to take biology as additional subject.
30th March 2016, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir my class 11 studies is not up to the mark
. I want to crack IIT but now my confidence is losing day by day. My teacher told me to repeat class 11 and told me not to repeat after 12th. Will it be beneficial for me. Does it creates any problem in future. Please provide me the answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?