12th February 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Should I go to work or study further after my BCA?

Hey
I'm studying BCA and I'm in my last semester.
I'm confused that after my graduation should I work to gain experience or should I go pursue my higher studies right after my graduation is completed? Anyway I would pursue higher studies but I dono whether is it too early or should I do it later?

5th March 2016, 11:34 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I go to work or study further after my BCA?

-> BCA :- Bachelor of Computer Applications .
* Its totally based on one's interest whether they wish to know more and more knowledge or to do job with little knowledge .
* After completing BCA one can get job in software companies with sufficient packages .
* Doing further courses after BCA gives chance of getting promotion to work in foreign as we are well in technical side with excellent skills .
* what knows is more important than How to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?