21st May 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Marks required in AIEEE to get IITT Himachal Pradesh or Chandigarh? Is this a good college?

sir on how much marks in aieee did i get iitt himachal pradesh or chandigardh? this colleg is good or not? please reply fast in my email id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  2. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  3. Ph.D through correspondence in Punjab, Chandigarh and Himachal?
  4. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  5. Best engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 48683 rank in AIEEE?
  6. How much rank can I expect after scoring 185 marks in AIEEE? Which government college can I join?
  7. List of B.Tech colleges offering Mechanical Trade Course?
  8. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  9. Eligibility for HPCPMT? I am a bonafide of Himachal Pradesh
  10. Is it advisable to do M.Phil (Hindi) from Himachal Pradesh University?
  11. B.ed through Government College from Himachal Pradesh University after B.A. from Delhi University with low marks
  12. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  13. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  14. Can I get domicile of Himachal Pradesh if my place of birth is HP but I studied in Punjab? -- [New]
  15. List of the colleges in which I can take admission in Msc Biotechnology and Forensics?
  16. BTA course can be joined after Diploma?
  17. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? Can I get through if I score 100 in AIEEE under defense quota?
  18. Can I do JBT after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
16th June 2011, 03:04 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Marks required in AIEEE to get IITT Himachal Pradesh or Chandigarh? Is this a good college?

for iitt hp nad chandigarh ur rank should be under 25000.....but they are not the good colleges.
good colleges through aieee:
1>nit surathkal
2>nit warangal
3>nit trichy
4>mnit allahabad
5>mnit jaipur
best of luck
14th November 2011, 12:56 PM
Beready

Default Re: Marks required in AIEEE to get IITT Himachal Pradesh or Chandigarh? Is this a good college?

hello friend,

if you want the college IITT in HP.
then you have to get rank under 20000 ,
then only you can get that college otherwise its not possible .
good luck.
14th November 2011, 12:58 PM
Beready

hello friend,

if you want the college IITT in HP.
then you have to get rank under 20000 ,
then only you can get that college otherwise its not possible .
good luck.
13th June 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

will i get iitt hp with 147591????is it a good college? it shows 100% placement, is it true????????reply as soon as possible....
12th June 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I have improved my marks in two subjects in 2014 how to update in the 2013 marksheet for jee ranking
14th June 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

i have got 145 in JEE Main and 84% in CBSE. I am in General Category. Can I get into a Good NIT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?