21st August 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Marks required to appear for the NATA entrance test?

how muchh marks shud b required to appear a nata test..please tell me how much marks

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required to appear for the NATA entrance test?
  2. Minimum marks required for NATA entrance exam?
  3. From where do we get forms of Nata entrance test? NATA exam centers? Last Dates?
  4. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  5. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  6. What is the NATA entrance exam eligibility? I have scored 80 marks in NATA
  7. Diploma Mechanical final year student can appear in NATA 2016 exam or not?
  8. Is it possible to become an Architect after passing BE in Civil engineering? -- [New]
  9. NATA marks are required to be submitted in Anna University along with the application form?
  10. What to do after 11th and 12th to do the courses which are related to Architecture?
  11. What should one do after 12th to get into Architecture Colleges?
  12. Should I have to study Diploma or can I go for degree in Architecture after 12th Arts with Maths? Good colleges for Diploma or B.Arch in Delhi/NCR?
  13. Date of NATA Exam? Last date to submit the application form for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam? What subjects are included in this Exam?
  14. Eligibility for NATA exam after completing diploma in computers?
  15. When the application form of NATA will be released? Syllabus of NATA?
  16. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  17. NATA Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Can I get a seat in karnataka Architect college after scoring 74% marks in 12th, NATA entrance? Can I get a government seat? What is the donation required?
1st December 2011, 02:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required to appear for the NATA entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how muchh marks shud b required to appear a nata test..please tell me how much marks
Hello friend,
To be eligible for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture, you must have qualified +2 level of exam with a minimum of 50% marks.
Apart from this, you must have studied and qualified Maths in the +2 level.
For more information, refer to the official website of NATA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?