6th May 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required for NATA entrance exam?

minimam mark required in nata exame?....please tell me what is the minimum requirement

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  2. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  3. Minimum Percentage of marks required to appear for NATA Exam to join Architecture course?
  4. Minimum marks required in NATA to get admission in B.Arch? Requirements to get admission in NID College?
  5. What is the NATA entrance exam eligibility? I have scored 80 marks in NATA
  6. Marks required to appear for the NATA entrance test?
  7. Rank required in AIEEE and the minimum marks in NATA to get admission in B.Arch in PEC?
  8. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  9. NATA marks are required to be submitted in Anna University along with the application form?
  10. Is it possible to do MBA after PG Diploma?
  11. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I be eligible for Osmania Ph.D Test after completing MSc Computer Science?
  13. Can I get a seat in karnataka Architect college after scoring 74% marks in 12th, NATA entrance? Can I get a government seat? What is the donation required?
  14. Marks needed in NATA entrance examination to get admission in Measi Academy of Architecture or Anna University SAP?
  15. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam? -- [New]
  16. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  17. Detailed information, syllabus, caste relaxation and minimum marks required in M.A. for JNU Ph.D(History) entrance exam?
  18. Required rank or marks in NATA to get admission in SPA or One or the best Architecture colleges in Delhi?
20th June 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required for NATA entrance exam?

how many marks do we need to get in NATA for going in architecture college after 10 2?
21st June 2013, 03:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is conducted for admission into Architecture course after 10+2.

You must be passed with 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with mathematics as one of the subject for this entrance examination.

You have to score at least 40% marks in NATA to become eligible for admission into 1st year of Bachelor of Architecture course.

NATA Exam Pattern:

There are two sections:

- Paper based drawing test: This will be of 2 hour duration and your sketching, drawing and creation of 2D images skills will be tested.

-Aesthetic Sensitivity Test: Computer based: It will have 40 multiple choice type questions.

There will be no negative marking in NATA.

Application Fee : Rs. 1000 and you can get application form from designated ICICI Bank.

For more information visit http://www.nata.in

6th July 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i have got 87 marks in nata ,can i get a seat in top 10 iit kharagpur ...........?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?