9th February 2014, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Marks required in class 10th to write medicine entrance?

i am studying in class 10.i want to become a MBBS Doctor.what should i do?How much marks should i get in class 10

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam?
  2. Am I eligible to write IBPS Exam having scored 55% of marks in 10th Class?
  3. What's the procedure for applying for entrance exam for medicine?
  4. Can I join Air Force after completion of 10th class being a candidate from SC category? Required marks in 10th class for this?
  5. What is the marks requirement in 10th and 12th? How much fee is to be paid? Which institute is the best? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam
  6. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  7. Will I get admission for medical after passing 12th with 50%
  8. How much marks are required in class 10th to pursue MBA from FMS?
  9. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if done 12th from Orrisa and 10th from Andhra Pradesh?
  10. What is the cutoff marks required in medicine?
  11. Marks required in 12th CBSE to study MBBS in abroad? Any related in 11th and 10th class for getting admission?
  12. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How should I prepare for AIIMS and AFMC entrance exam? I have completed my 10th
  14. What is the percentage required in class 11th? Any entrance exam formalities required? I am a student of class 10th and going to complete my ICSE board exam
  15. Required Percentage of Marks in 10th Class for Air Force Entrance Exam?
  16. Am i eligible to write the IT company entrance exams after scoring 78% in 10th, 63% in B.Tech without any backlog and 79% in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Com computers with 10th class qualification? When is the entrance test held?
  18. Class 9th failed can get promoted to class 10th?
21st May 2015, 02:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in class 10th to write medicine entrance?

You are not eligible to appear for the MBBS examination now. But it is good to see you that you are conscious of it from now.

The eligibility to appear for the MBBS entrance examination conducted by the CBSE as AIPMT , AIIMS and other many government as well as private institute is candidates must have passed or pursuing in the 10+2 board examination from a recognised board other than this it is also compulsory to have Physics , Chemistry and Biology as main subjects.

Some of the institute also have limitations on minimum board aggregate of 10+2 examination. But there are not necessary requirements of 10th class aggregate.

So you can start your preparation by giving special attention to the Biology , Chemistry and Physics mainly as it will be tough to qualify in these examination as there are very few seats for the MBBS courses.

To get any update visit at www.cbse.nic.in , www.aiimsedu.org etc...... .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?