1st June 2018, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Which marksheet is considerable if scored less marks in Improvement exams of 12th CBSE?

Hello, I have scored less marks in Chemistry and Biology of 12th CBSE. I am willing to give Improvement exams. But I have a doubt if I score less marks in Improvement exams then in my previous exam, then which marksheet is considerable?

28th June 2018, 06:47 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which marksheet is considerable if scored less marks in Improvement exams of 12th CBSE?

As far as you are concerned about the validity of marks in your actual board examination if you secure less marks in your improvement examination then I would like to let you know that out of the two examination papers ( i.e; actual board examination and the improvement examination )the paper in which you have secure more marks will be valid for your higher studies or job applications.

For more details and FAQs related to CBSE board examinations, you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
17th September 2019, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which marksheet is considerable if scored less marks in Improvement exams of 12th CBSE?

Can best of four be added from both original and improvement exam for Delhi University examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?