28th October 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear for CBSE improvement exams?

I have passed 12th class from CBSE board. I got 58% marks, because during exams, I suffered from Dengue, but I want to study again in 12th from CBSE board to gain my percentage. Am I eligible for that?

28th October 2017, 12:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to appear for CBSE improvement exams?

Improvement examinations are the examinations which are conducted for the candidates will have passed the examination but, scored less marks and for those who wish to improve their marks. You can apply for CBSE Board Improvement examinations directly at your school by filling the application form and pay the specified examination fee.
28th October 2017, 03:21 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes you are eligible to apply for CBSE improvement exam 2018.
Those candidates who have passed in concerned subject with minimum qualifying marks are eligible to apply for improvement application form for that subject.
You have to pay the application fee of Rs.200 per subject to appear in CBSE improvement exam.
In order to apply for Improvement Exam, you need to visit official website of CBSE and apply Online for Improvement exam. You need to choose the subjects in which you want to appear for exam and specify your choice of exam center and after that you can submit application form after making payment for application either through online or through Bank Challan.
For more information, kindly visit http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/index.html
28th October 2017, 05:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Online procedure to apply for CBSE improvement exam.

Visit the official website, cbse.nic.in

Enter your CBSE roll number in the first text box.

Enter your 5 digit school number in the second text box.

Enter your examination Centre Number, please refer to your CBSE admit card for this.
28th October 2017, 06:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12th class from CBSE board. I got 58% marks, because during exams, I suffered from Dengue, but I want to study again in 12th from CBSE board to gain my percentage. Am I eligible for that?

Candidates have to fill the online private examination form, which is available on the CBSE website. You can apply for the improvement examination in one or more subjects. Candidates must have scored passing marks to appear for the improvement examination. It is a very simple procedure for applying the improvement examinations. The CBSE improvement examination forms will be out in the month of August. The CBSE website link is Click Here
28th October 2017, 07:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for the CBSE improvement examination in order to improve your marks in the examination once again.
Candidates those who have secured less marks in some subjects of Board examination in CBSE can apply for the improvement examination in the very next year of the examination.
You must have to apply for the improvement examination. You will be cost Rs. 200/- per paper for the improvement examination.
28th October 2017, 10:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Online procedure for CBSE improvement exam:

Firstly visit the CBSE official website that is cbse.nic.in and there after enter the CBSE roll number and after that you have to give the examination centre number. Fill up your details and then make the online payment. Note down your application number and roll number and then take the confirmation page.
28th October 2017, 11:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to appear for CBSE Board Improvement examinations, you should have qualified the examinations, you can improve your score by appearing in Improvement examinations. You can apply for CBSE Improvement examinations through your college directly by submitting the application form and you need to pay the specified examination fee. You can collect the examination hall ticket from one week before the commencement of CBSE Board Improvement examinations.
29th October 2017, 12:01 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that improvement examination is one of the golden opportunity for the students for improving their marks in their board examination who have failed to secure desired marks in their first attempt.

One thing I would like to let you know about the CBSE improvement examination is that one can appear in the improvement examination in the succeeding year of main board examination year only.

Yes you can certainly appear for CBSE improvement examination 2018 for improving your marks in your Class 12th having managed 58% marks in it if you have appeared in your main board examination last year.

For more details and FAQs related to CBSE improvement examination you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
30th October 2017, 07:09 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Improvement exams are for those students who wants to improve their marks in a particular subject.
If a student is passed in a subject and got less marks than he or she can apply for improvement exam for the improvement of marks.

You can fill improvement form at your school. You have to pay fee for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?