31st March 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to appear in 12th CBSE Improvement exams if scored 40 marks in Mathematics?

Hi Sir/Mam,
I have got only 40 marks in 12th CBSE Mathematics.
I want to give the Improvement exam.
I would like to know that I have to give
Improvement exam of all subjects?
Please reply as soon as possible.

4th April 2015, 02:03 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I have to appear in 12th CBSE Improvement exams if scored 40 marks in Mathematics?

* CBSE improvement exam can be taken in one or more subjects in the succeeding year only after passing the subjects in class XII.

* You can write the improvements to score more marks in the same subject in which you got less marks.

* The students can appear in one or more than one subject as per his/her choice.

I suggest you to write the improvement exam of mathematics to score more marks in that particular subjects.
5th April 2015, 08:29 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Do I have to appear in 12th CBSE Improvement exams if scored 40 marks in Mathematics?

Yes, You can definitely write the CBSE improvement subject if scored 40 marks in mathematics. The CBSE improvement exam is conducted for students to score more marks in the same subject in which he/she got less marks in that subject. I advice you to write the improvement exam in mathematics to score good marks in that subject.
6th April 2015, 02:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, surely you can appear in 12th CBSE improvement examination having scored 40 marks in Mathematics .

The CBSE provides the improvement chance to those students securing less than 60 marks out of 100 marks in any of the subjects which they scored less .

The application form for improvement examination must be filled within 22 days after the declaration of results .The application form is to be filled online .

For further information and filling of application form visit the official website of CBSE

i.e; www.cbse.nic.in .
6th April 2015, 04:53 PM
poojasingh151

Yes, if you think that you can get more than 40 in mathematics then you should definitely appear in 12th CBSE improvement exams.
This examination is mainly conducted for students to score good marks than previsious one.
There are some protocols to appear in the CBSE exams:-
*Students must be from CBSE.
* Students must be passed in all subjects.
* Students can only fill the 12th CBSE improvement exam form next year means students of 2014 batch can fill this form in 2015.
* Students can appear in one or all subject in 12th CBSE Improvement Examination.
* Improvement forms are available in all branches of Syndicate Bank throughout Delhi and office of CBSE for other region.
7th April 2015, 12:35 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

There is no need to give improvement in all subject's. You may give improvement in those subject's in which you really think that improvement is required. Yes you must give improvement exam of mathematics as your score is just 40 marks.

But you need to work hard for this exam. You have enough time to prepare for your exam and you have chance to eliminate all those mistakes which you do in previous one. So, fill only those subject's which actually require improvement unless you will get burden of study of all subjects.
7th June 2015, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I score 90% by appearing improvement exams in the state board??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?