16th November 2010, 08:38 AM
sarikabathla

Mata Vaishno Devi College of Education affiliated from Kurukshetra University?

I want to know that Is Mata Vaishno Devi College of Education (Nagal Mundi , Distt. Rewari ) Affilated from Kurukshetra University or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in SMVDU after scoring 113 marks in Architecture and state rank of 413
  2. Is it a good option to do B.Arch course from Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University in Katra Jammu J&K?
  3. list of colleges offering b.tech industrial biotechnology in the world and their syllabus
  4. List of colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Ed degree in Mahendergarh(Hariyana)?
  5. List colleges for studying B.Ed. (Special Education) in Haryana region?
  6. Is NC college of engineering affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  7. What are the universities offering M.Ed in distance in AP? What is the admission date?
  8. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  9. Which colleges are best for me after scoring 8 lakh rank?
  10. How to take admission in Vaishno college of Engineering? Procedure to change the college affiliated to the same university?
  11. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission being a Kashmiri Migrant with 92% marks in 12th
  12. What is the minimum eligibility criteria followed for doing B.Tech Biotechnology course? -- [New]
  13. What is my chance for chemical engineering after scoring an AIR of 24534 in AIEEE?
  14. Universities which provide Master degree in Geography through correspondence?
  15. In which Government or Private colleges can I get after scoring an AIR of 35,000 in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges available for B Ed in Mumbai near Colaba?
  17. A B.Tech candidate through distance education can get admission in M.Tech in regular stream affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  18. Which subjects should be taken after 10th to pursue Architecture?
20th November 2010, 01:01 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mata Vaishno Devi College of Education affiliated from Kurukshetra University?

No, Mata vaishno Devi college of education (nangal mundi.Distt.Rewari) is affiliated from State council of Education Research & Training (SCERT Haryana) and not from the Kurukshetra university.
17th March 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mata Vaishno Devi College of Education affiliated from Kurukshetra University?

examination date of mata vaishno devi college
30th September 2011, 03:38 PM
ANKIT050

hi dear

No, Mata vaishno Devi college of education (nangal mundi.Distt.Rewari) is affiliated from State council of Education Research & Training (SCERT Haryana) and not from the Kurukshetra university.
ankit

thanking you
30th September 2011, 11:18 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Mata Vaishno Devi College of Education affiliated from Kurukshetra University?

hi dear

good luck
16th November 2021, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it a government or private college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?