18th June 2016, 05:43 PM
pallaviacharya

What is the minimum eligibility criteria followed for doing B.Tech Biotechnology course?

What is the minimum eligibility criteria followed for doing B.Tech Biotechnology course? Who can provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete information as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  2. Is it possible to do MS in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in abroad?
  3. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Biotechnology and the syllabus for the entrance exam
  4. Will there be any chance for Civil Engineers to be placed in IT Companies?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in PhD Biotechnology? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  6. Eligibility requirement and CGPA criteria for Ph.D in Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for food biotechnology course after 12th with PCM group? -- [New]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in forensic sciences?
  9. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  10. Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  11. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
  12. What are the requirements to join BSc Biotech after 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. MSc Biotechnology syllabus and eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology? Previous 10 years question papers?
  14. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  15. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  16. Eligibility criteria and important dates to get admission in MS Biotechnology from University of Toyama, Japan?
  17. Top most colleges in Maharashtra for Biotechnology course?
  18. Eligibility criteria for Tech Mahindra for BE students?
18th June 2016, 09:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum eligibility criteria followed for doing B.Tech Biotechnology course?

To be eligible to get admission for doing B.Tech Biotechnology course, you must have passed your 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics subjects with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a Government recognised board.

Most of the colleges offer admissions in B.Tech (Biotechnology) course through National or State level entrance examination. There are some top reputed colleges which conducts their own entrance examination for offering admissions to merit candidates in B.Tech (Biotechnology) course.

So, if you have completed your 12th standard with PCM/ PCB stream from a Government recognised board, by appearing and qualifying the entrance examination, you are eligible
to get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?