8th November 2010, 04:18 PM
gauravtabatiya

Mathematics Tricks to solve Maths Questions in MCA exam?

sir i m a student of bca II year, i want to prepare for MCA , so please give me some guidance by providing the short tricks to solve all the mathematics problems.

17th March 2011, 12:59 AM
SUNNY PRAKASH

Default Re: Mathematics Tricks to solve Maths Questions in MCA exam?

to solve maths problems you should have much practic. you can also go for quick mathematic book.
17th March 2011, 08:03 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Before you go in for short trick it is advisable to first understand the kind of questions that will be asked. You need to understand how to go about solving them. It is important that you understand the various concepts behind the same. Make sure to solve as many problems of each type. Only after you are confident should you look for short tricks. You can refer to books by A R Vashishtha, D C Aggrawal etc which will give you tips.
17th March 2011, 11:29 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

The main test held national wide for procuring admissions to (MCA) is the All India MCA Common Entrance Test (AIMCET).It is an entrance examination generally conducted by IIT's for admission to Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Program offered by IIT's and many leading Universities and Colleges.

The Maths part generally consists of Algebra,Co-ordinate Geometry,Calculus,Differential Equations,Vector,Trigonometry,Probability and Statistics.

The only way to score well in Maths is by referring as many books as possible.You cannot learn all the short cut tricks with in short span of time.You really need to work hard to score well in the Maths part since time plays its crucial part in exams.Refer books of By J B Dixit,Ruchi Sharma and Ashish Mangal, O.P.Tandon,M.Tyra,R.S.Agarwal.

By practicing more of Mathematics you will automatically learn to solve the problems faster and in a better way.Instead of searching for short cuts try to solve as many of problems.Take the practice exam under close to actual testing conditions

Try to solve previous year question papers or model papers in the stipulated time so that you can know how many problems your able to solve in the limited time.Doing all these will definitely help you to go through the exams with good marks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MCA_entrance.pdf(107.2 KB, 1271 views)
17th March 2011, 11:33 AM
noddy11

Thumbs up Re: Mathematics Tricks to solve Maths Questions in MCA exam?

Hello friend,

Try to solve previous year question papers or model papers in the stipulated time so that you can know how many problems your able to solve in the limited time.Doing all these will definitely help you to go through the exams with good marks

visit this site to get more questions on maths:

www.indiabix.com

all the best
17th March 2011, 12:05 PM
Shine_14

If you are from a BCA course then MCA will be a perfect option for you,
As for For MCA preparation you need to practice all papers specially mathematics and reasoning papers. You can also prepare online from various websites providing online test.
As far as tricks are concerned in mathematics there are a lot of tricks but for that you have to first do some practice with the mathematics, without practice its useless to use tricks,
So i suggest you to practice maths as good as possible, first you should make your concepts better for that you have to refer some school level books like NCERT books, but if you have your basic concepts clear then you should practice regularly as with each practice your concept will increase and also your idea about the question and thats the real trick to solve any mathematical problem.
Also you should regularly practice sample test papers as they can also provide you with the type of questions you will encounter in the examination.
and also refer some good books like Ashish mangal, O.P.Tandon, M.Tyra, R.S.Agarwal (Best Book)
So go ahead and do well in the exams.
17th March 2011, 12:07 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hiiii Friend,

I don't know any shortcut tricks to solve Mathematics Questions in MCA exam.

Really if you want to know shortcut tricks for Mathematics Questions in MCA exam then you can join any good coaching institute in your city.

Coaching institute helps & guide you regarding shortcut tricks for Mathematics Questions in MCA exam.

Best of Luck
17th March 2011, 03:08 PM
velankanniraj

You must study R.S. AGGARVAL book for compatative examination.
And also this problem solving skills are not come quickely in your knowledge. This type of skills are basically in your mind. So we try to more exam papers solve in your own.
we must see the indiabix.com . you get a more problems of mca entrence exam.
17th March 2011, 07:16 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Mathematics Tricks to solve Maths Questions in MCA exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravtabatiya View Post
sir i m a student of bca II year, i want to prepare for MCA , so please give me some guidance by providing the short tricks to solve all the mathematics problems.
You should try to solve questions top to bottom one by one and skip tougher question and solve easy questions very quickly.

Try to learn tactical mathematices and solve some sample papers...
6th June 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I want R.S. AGGARVAL book's short tirck for compatative examination
14th July 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

math it so very easy
6th June 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

i have supply in bca can i do mca through distance education in lpu
6th June 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i have supply in bca can i do mca through distance education in lpu
13th March 2014, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

i am doing bca from mcu. i do mca jnu, bhu or du.
[email protected]
23rd June 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing graduation with mathematics honours. I want to do mca. It is sutable for me....??
15th October 2014, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

I don't understand why the mutherfuckers introduced maths in the mca entrance..
Bustards,mca is totally computer oriented..

'n see indian education system..

For a course that is totally computer oriented, u don't have to know any thing about computer.. U just need to be expertise in maths..

Holy craps..

Syllabus ..
Math (100 questions)
Computer (10 questions)
Am I appearing for PHD in Maths..hahA

Get a life Indian education..
18th February 2016, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus ..
Math (100 questions)
Computer (10 questions)
Am I appearing for PHD in Maths..hahA

Get a life Indian education..[/QUOTE]

Look bro if you ever studied computer architecture or programming or the logics behind the sequence an algorithm is structured you will know how much maths is necessary in computer education, so before you blame the indian education system, try to take into knowledge why are you studying..
13th February 2017, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Syllabus ..
Look bro if you ever studied computer architecture or programming or the logics behind the sequence an algorithm is structured you will know how much maths is necessary in computer education, so before you blame the indian education system, try to take into knowledge why are you studying..

That doesnt mean that you put maths of 600 marks and CS of only 80 marks. what if a person from bsc maths hons gets into mca but has no knowledge about programming but a person who can do a little less maths but is a passionate guy for cs can get into it just because he cant solve calculus or coordinate or any other topic...? i think maths is necessary but keeping maths dominated over cs and that too in a entrance exam of a cousre which is not going to be totally based on maths but on cs, is not the right option...maths should be kept in exam but it should not kick out the students which are too much into cs bu not in maths...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?