10th January 2017, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Is Maths a compulsory subject in BBA course? How much is it important?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue BBA course but I am very weak in Maths so I want to know is Maths a compulsory subject in BBA course? How much is it important? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th January 2017, 05:22 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Maths a compulsory subject in BBA course? How much is it important?

BBA means Bachelor of Business Administration.

General eligibility criteria for BBA course is:

Senior secondary passed or appearing from a board recognized by Indian government.

Minimum of 40% marks in board exam is required but higher is marks in board exam better is chance of getting admission in good college.

English must be one of the compulsory subject in 12th board.

Mathematics is not compulsory for BBA course. If you have studied mathematics upto tenth standard then you will easily pursue this course.
15th January 2017, 06:05 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Maths a compulsory subject in BBA course? How much is it important?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. The duration of this course is 3 years.

The 3 year of course is divided into 6 semesters.

This course is being offered by many colleges in India. There is good scope and career opportunities for the candidates after completion of BBA and MBA in Post Graduation.

Here is the eligibility criteria required to join this course.

-Candidate should have completed 12th class with any of the stream from a recognized college.
-No minimum percentage of marks are required in 12th class.
-Mathematics should not be a compulsory subject in 12th class.

Hence you don't need to worry about Mathematics. There won't be Mathematics subject in BBA course.

However there are few Mathematical problems related to Finance which would be directly formula based.

If you are weak in Mathematics, that won't be a problem. You just need to have basics level of knowledge in Mathematics.

Choose the top colleges around you on the basis of campus placements and experienced faculty and know the admission procedure and crack it to get admission.
4th July 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i have recently completed my 12 in commerce and i want to pursue BBA course, i just want to know is it right choice for me
7th July 2017, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected,i have recently completed my B.A in pass course and i want to take BBA course,i just want to know,is there any chance to get admission in this course?
29th March 2018, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects required for entrance test for BBA after 12commerce
21st May 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Is Business Mathematics is mandatory subject in BBA in IPU. Can i drop this subject?
8th January 2020, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir now I am in BSCS but I can't understand on Programming and Thomas Calculas and I change My discipline to BBA and BBA also have Thomas calculas like subject coz I am weak in Calculas so it is right decision for me or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?