7th December 2016, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Is Maths subject compulsory for pursuing B.Sc Biotechnology?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing I want to pursue B.Sc Biotechnology but I don't have Maths as a subject in class 12th so I want to know is Maths subject compulsory for pursuing B.Sc Biotechnology? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to select Maths as a compulsory subject to appear for GATE?
  2. Is Maths subject important for pursuing a course in Biotechnology Field?
  3. Is Maths compulsory to get admission in Biotechnology? Which field of Biotechnology requires Mathematical knowledge?
  4. Important subjects in 11th and 12th for a career in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology
  6. How to study BSc after passing 12th? Is it compulsory to have Maths subject?
  7. DASA scheme eligibility with Maths as non-credit subject? What are compulsory and options subjects in DASA scheme?
  8. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  9. GATE eligibility after BSc in biotechnology? is it compulsory to appear for GATE exam to do M.Tech?
  10. Can I get admission in Biotech if I have a compartment in Chemistry?
  11. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  12. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  13. Is it advisable for me to opt for biotechnology after scoring 67% in SSC? Is Biology and Maths compulsory for all institutions?
  14. Is maths compulsory to do CA?
  15. Is Maths important for pursuing a degree in Biotechnology? Can I pursue Post Graduation from Abroad after completing Graduation from India? -- [New]
  16. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  17. Is Maths a compulsory subject for BCA?
  18. Is Maths compulsory for pursuing Hotel Management (Chef)?
8th December 2016, 11:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Maths subject compulsory for pursuing B.Sc Biotechnology?

The eligibility to get admission in Biotechnology course is :-

Candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology.

So, if you are pursuing 12th with PCB you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for entrance examination varies with universities and different entrance examination.
19th April 2018, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I am currently pursuing bsc in zoology and passed out 12th with pcb so can i study msc in biotechnology without maths as because i didn't take maths in 12th
17th December 2019, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to persue for Biotechnology genetic.. So is it good to attempt NEET examination? How it will help me in future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?