1st April 2011, 09:38 PM
zawed akhtar

Maximum age limit for applying in government jobs after completing diploma?

what is the maximum age for applying in government jobs after completing diploma

9th June 2011, 08:52 PM
swati biswas

Default Re: Maximum age limit for applying in government jobs after completing diploma?

hello friend,
please be specific about your question.
what kind of govt jobs are you seeking about? different exams hold different eligibility criteria. thus you have to be more specific.
will be waiting for your re framed question.
all the best
17th June 2011, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maximum age limit for applying in government jobs after completing diploma?

i am MCA student pass in the year 2010, but my age is 35, so is there any job in governemnt sector
22nd June 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for appearing in iit entrance exam after diploma in civil engg
13th July 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

I am unani pharmacisit diploma student , but my age is 33, so is there any job in governemnt sector
6th October 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for applying in RBI and SBI FOR GENTS?
26th November 2011, 01:45 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

In defence it is 25 years.
and other govt post 30 years for general, 35 for st,sc and 33 for obc.
24th March 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum age limit for diploma in mechanical maintenence for applying government and central government or any compitative exams
23rd October 2012, 05:23 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

In your question, you didn't mention the proper information. You should give the complete detail here like what type of diploma you have done and what type of government job you want to do.

Well, now I'm giving you the rough idea about the age limitation in govt. sector. Generally the maximum age in which you can apply to get entry into any govt. job is 30 years. But the post for which you are applying is also matters.

For next time please provide proper detail in order to get perfect information.

Thanks.............
23rd October 2012, 11:05 PM
vikalp12

Quote:
Originally Posted by zawed akhtar View Post
what is the maximum age for applying in government jobs after completing diploma
it varies

for govt, PSUs it is 29.......
for PSC it is 35.....

and maximum is 35 for all govt. jobs
24th October 2012, 03:02 AM
SAM14U

Thumbs up Re: Maximum age limit for applying in government jobs after completing diploma?

HELLO DEAR

Age limit:

General category student:- 21-30 years.
OBC relaxation in upper age +3 years.
SC/ST relaxation in upper age +5 years
31st December 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

what is maximum age applying state government jobs after completing diploma mechanical engineering for female,project affected
9th January 2013, 01:15 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
You haven't mentioned the exact government job you want.
Because different government sector enterprises have different age limits to intake for. Therefore its not possible to give you a specific age limit. But in general, the age limit for the government exam and jobs is between 21-30 years of age.
Gud luck
18th February 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi

I am working with an MNC company(IBM) for last 4 years and I am 29 years old. I want to apply for Government Jobs.I am a commerce graduate from Delhi University in 2005.I want to apply for government jobs .Will i be eligible for the same.
8th June 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

sir kindly tell me the other jobs in ISRO for b.tech qualification,other than the scientist or sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?