5th January 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Maximum percentage to enroll for upcoming AIIMS entrance exam?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am from Nagaland and i want to inquire about the maximum percentage needed for enrolling myself in the upcoming AIIMS entrance exam

Thanking you.

Zulan
wokha , Nagaland

31st October 2016, 10:00 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Maximum percentage to enroll for upcoming AIIMS entrance exam?

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science and it is the premier institute of Medical Science in India.

The examination is conducted by AIIMS New Delhi for the admission of candidates in medical courses.

The minimum required eligibility to appear for the entrance examination conducted by AIIMS for admission in MBBS course is that the candidate must have passed or appearing for 10+2 from a recognised board.

Candidate must have PCB and English as main paper and age between 17-25 years. The required minimum aggregate in qualifying ( 10+2 ) is 60% relaxation for SC/ST.
31st October 2016, 06:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum percentage to enroll for upcoming AIIMS entrance exam?

If you want to appear for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination the minimum required aggreagte to appear for entrance examination is 60% in 10+2 with relaxation for reserved category.

The age limit is between 17-25 years on 31st December of year of appearing for examination.

Candidate must have medical stream i.e Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology as main paper.

The examination will be conducted in June. To get more information about examination visit at www.aiimsexam,org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?