10th March 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

MBA after Diploma(electronics and telecommunication) and 12th standard with Science?

requested sir, i have completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 12th science. can i eligible for mba?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBA if pursuing Science in 11th standard?
  2. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. MBA after BBA and science in 12th standard? Good institutes for MBA in Finance and HR?
  4. Which stream is better for my master degree after graduating with BSc (Information Science and Telecommunication)?
  5. Best specialization in MBA after completing BE in electronics and telecommunication field?
  6. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. How to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science?
  8. Where to do MBA after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication? B School or in College?
  9. Best specialization to study in MBA for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer?
  10. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  11. Can I do MBA in HR after Diploma in computer engineering and 12th standard?
  12. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  13. How to do MBA after finishing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  14. Which are the different companies for electronics and telecommunication engineers? Which are the best colleges for MBA?
  15. Courses to study except Science for 12th student?
  16. What can I do after MSc? I have done my MSc IT with 60% marks
  17. What are the job placements available after BBA+MBA?
  18. Which field should I choose between MBA and Engineering after 12th? Can I do MBA after 12th?
10th March 2011, 10:33 PM
krupadesai

Default Re: MBA after Diploma(electronics and telecommunication) and 12th standard with Science?

For studying MBA in India the eligibility criteria is:

You need to have a bachelor's degree (3-year course) or equivalent in any discipline recognised by any Indian University / AICTE as eligible for post-graduate studies.

You can apply while you are in your final year of graduation. If you do get through the admission test, you will be given provisional admission on the condition that you provide your mark sheet and a certificate of passing by a certain date.

You can join a graduation course to continue mba as diploma holders will not be eligible.
11th March 2011, 12:44 PM
samreen haji

Default Re: MBA after Diploma(electronics and telecommunication) and 12th standard with Science?

you cant do MBA after diploma.the criteria for MBA is,bachelor degree in any course with 50% in the last year.it is a masters course ,for doing master you should have to complete your bachelor degree first.do B.E,then you are eligible for MBA
28th May 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

what courses are useful for e&tc
13th July 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

i am diploma holder can i apper for get exam for doing m-tech,if not, then can i directly join bsc electronics for third year
18th August 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in electronics engg n want to do MBA PLS provide me solution even i have done 12th from science stream
11th October 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i hv completed Diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering and I hv 6 yrs of relevant experience in HR.. can I apply for any PGDHRM/ PGDM/ Ex- Mgmt course?
22nd May 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I completed in Diploma(electronics & Telecomunication) 2012 & extra knowelege for the BSNL Vocational in plant industrial Training
1st January 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses can be done after diploma in electronics and telecommunication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?