15th November 2016, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do MBA abroad after completion of masters in India?

Have completed my masters in technical in India and want to do MBA abroad. Please tell me the procedure, even wanna know the college's which provide scholarship? Can you please list them and give me the details which I need to follow to be eligible for the scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do MBA abroad after completion of masters in India?
  2. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  3. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do masters in library in abroad?
  6. What is the procedure to do masters in abroad after doing B.E Computers? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for doing masters degree from abroad after completion of diploma and PGDBM course from Pune University?
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in Genetics in abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  9. Is it possible to do masters in abroad after completion of B.A in French?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  11. Am I eligible to get full time scholarship for doing masters course in abroad after completion of BDS?
  12. Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in abroad?
  14. Procedure to apply for earth science or geology masters course in USA after completion of BCA? -- [New]
  15. What should I do to for doing masters in abroad after completion of diploma course in India?
  16. Which country to do masters in IT field after completion of B.Tech with 50%? Best scholarship to complete studies abroad?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters after completion of B.Tech from MS university?
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?
17th November 2016, 07:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do MBA abroad after completion of masters in India?

Almost all foreign universities provide scholarships to the overseas students on account of performance in the entrance exams. You can pursue MBA course in abroad. For this, you need to appear in the entrance exams based on which foreign institutes take admission - GMAT along with English proficiency tests like IELTS/TOEFL. Then there will be resume screening and interview round which will be the deciding factor of your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?