29th July 2012, 06:48 PM
rohithvishwanath

Will I be eligible for ISRO after clearing GATE from electronics? I have 1.5 years experience in Electronics field

Hi , I completed my BE in mechatronics branch.
I have 1.5 yrs experience in electronics field as a product development engineer.
Will I be eligible to join ISRO if I clear GATE exam for electronics (Having completed BE in mechatronics engineering)..
If there is any other way to join (other than taking GATE).
I am completely blank ...!
Thanks for the help in advance..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS if I am a software developer(.NET Technology)
  2. GATE Electronics and Communications after Non-Electronics studies in graduation and post graduation?
  3. Can I do any Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing M.Tech course in Power Electronics?
  4. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  5. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  6. I am an Engineering Student and my aim is to join ISRO, how to proceed?
  7. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed exam? I have completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 6 years of IT experience in reputed IT company
  9. ISRO previous years question papers for Electronics
  10. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Electronics and Communications having completed B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunications and M.Tech in New Materials and Processing Technology without appearing for GATE Exam?
  12. How to get into ISRO after doing engineering in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Can I appear in ISRO exam after BSc with electronics?
  14. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to change ITI to diploma? I have 15 years experience in instrumentation field
  16. In which field of electronics should I do the research? I am Msc in electronics stude
  17. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. IT job as a Fresher for B.E. Electronics & Communication trained at CDAC?
31st July 2012, 10:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for ISRO after clearing GATE from electronics? I have 1.5 years experience in Electronics field

You can definitely apply for jobs in ISRO by clearing GATE exam. Notifications about the selection process for jobs in ISRO will be published in official site. On the other hand, you can directly apply for vacant posts in ISRO as per the available job posts. If you fulfill the necessary eligibility criteria for job posts in ISRO, you can attend written examination as part of selection. If you clear this exam, you need to qualify a GD and Personal Interview round.
13th June 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for ISRO after clearing GATE from electronics? I have 1.5 years experience in Electronics field

How much GATE exam marks needed for getting electronics engineer job in isro after completing BE. In electronics engineering?
29th December 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for ISRO if I do B.tech. in mechatronics engineering... And also am I eligible for GATE...
30th December 2015, 09:04 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Will I be eligible for ISRO after clearing GATE from electronics? I have 1.5 years experience in Electronics field

ISRO is the Indian Space Research Organization which will be going the select the candidates for different roles and as you have done your Graduation in electronics with in the prescribed age limits you can apply for the ISRO examination.

There is no need of GATE scores but that remains as an extra qualification in the interview purpose of ISRO.

There are some eligibility criteria which you need to follow in order to appear for the ISRO and you can eligible for ISRO Scientist|Engineers vacancies and some of the required eligibility are.
  1. Candidates should have done Graduation course of study from respective branches of study such as the Electronics | Computer Science | Mechanical engineering
  2. Should have scored at least 65% of the aggregate in order to appear for the recruitment.
  3. Should have the age limit below 35 years of age limit.

These are the minimum requirements in order to appear for the ISRO recruitment.
17th February 2021, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I am doing msc in electronics (first year). will I be eligible for gate exam in electronics and communication ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?