26th June 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Merit list of SM college Bhagalpur?

what is the merit list of sm college bhagalpur...where to get the list

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges in Bhagalpur along with their seat details, offering psychology course?
  2. List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  3. Can I get a chance for admission in KIIT with a rank of 2085? Total fee structure of the course?
  4. Admission in TN College Bhagalpur in BA Part I with Psychology Honors after completing ISc(Maths) with 60% from RK college Madhubani?
  5. Can I get a seat in Veterinary quota if belongs to BCC Girl?
  6. Where should I get the application form in Bhagalpur of SDUU Medical College?
  7. Should I take admission in TM university, Bhagalpur for M.Sc course in biotech? I have got this college through JNU BBEE. What's the status of this college?
  8. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 171 marks in JEE Main and secured 73.2% in 12th BSEB? -- [New]
  9. Can I get a seat in BVSc after scoring 193.75 cutoff
  10. Syllabus of B.Com part 1 of Marwari College of SM college? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any chance to get rejected in merit list? I have been declared as medically fit for AFCAT course
  12. What is the merit list of Mithibhai college?
  13. Chances of getting Medical seat in Karnataka?
  14. Date of declaration of GUJCET Merit List? Procedure to be followed if merit list if not declared?
  15. Where can I get admission in Gujarat state after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Is TM Bhagalpur University good for M.Sc biotechnology? I have been allotted to this college, through JNU CBEE. Should I join this college for my M.Sc biotechnology course?
  17. Can I get MBBS seat in Tamilnadu after scoring 187 cutoff
  18. Merit list of students of BSc Maths?
6th June 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Merit list of SM college Bhagalpur?

is there forum available for 1st year in s.m.college?
12th June 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I want admission in sm college for bsc..how can i do that?what is the procedure of admission?
19th June 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

when will sm college bhagalpur declare1st cutoff list?
25th June 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

When will be the list of selected candidate for i.sc maths of s.m. College will be out?
31st July 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

2nd merit list of first year b.com. in marwari college bhagalpur
15th July 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

my name shalini father name anil kumar i fill the form in english honour will my name is come in second cut lisr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?