12th December 2011, 05:52 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of Migration from one university to another?

i wanna know that is there any procedure of migration from one university to another university due to some reason one is unable to give exam in his /her final year.kindly suggest what to do.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for migration for further study in other state?
  2. Can i fill improvement forms after taking migration from Delhi University
  3. Do I need a migration certificate after graduation if I change my college for post graduation?
  4. Does Migration Certificate is necessary to submit for admission in Distance M.Com course at Mumbai University for B.Com graduate of Mangalore University?
  5. What should I do to get my degree and Migration certificate from university? -- [New]
  6. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point?
  7. How to contact NCHMCT Administrations? my brother is being tortured there -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in any college if I study in 1st year?
  9. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  10. Names of BCA 2nd year Migration colleges?
  11. Detailed information about Migration from Dubai to India for admission in 10th CBSE?
  12. Can I get Migration certificate after passing B.Com 2nd year from Lucknow University
  13. How to get Migration Certificate from Osmania University after the completion of B.Com? What documents are required for this? Where to get application form for this?
  14. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  15. What is the way to write the letter to Punjab University for Migration Certificate to Haryana?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Mumbai College after completing B.A from CMJ university
  17. How to apply for Migration Certificate for Osmania Universtiy? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?
  18. How can I apply for migration certificate from Osmalia University? What are the requirements for it?
4th July 2012, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of Migration from one university to another?

Wanna know that i want to hve a migration from ptu ti punjabi uni. Is dis possible?
8th February 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to know bout migration from punjabi university to punjab university for further studies and tell me also procedure and fee
8th February 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of Migration from one university to another?

i wanna know that is there any procedure of migration from one university to another university due to some reason one is unable to give exam in his /her final year.kindly suggest what to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd March 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to migrate from PTU to Kashmir university in B.tech 2nd semester kiindly update on e-mail: [email protected]
3rd March 2013, 06:34 PM
MSTs
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to migrate from PTU to Kashmir university in B.tech 2nd semester kiindly update on e-mail: [email protected]
Hi,

It depends on universities. but it is possible. As far as i know the procedure is
1. get the application from the university where u going to join..there would b separate application for LATERAL ENTRY
2.get TC from the present college (you will have to pay sum extra fee,as per the college demands)
3. get certificates n all assesed doc. submitted in the present college
You will have to definitely spend sum money for the purpose
3rd March 2013, 09:06 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
you can migration from one university to another.

just go to university clerk and ask for it.

i think he will be resolve your problem.

thank you............................
21st May 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i have done 1st and 2nd year B.A ECONOMICS HONORS form delhi university regular..but due to some reason i am unable to complete my 3rd year from DU..i have spend 7 years in DU..but now i want to clear my 3rd year from jodhpur national university ..is it possible..and will it be valuable for me....please reply i have lost my whole carrier..pls reply
10th September 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

i m graduate from panjab university. now i want to do m.a in gndu. tell me the procedure of migration. reply soon please
4th October 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared my 1st year of ba.llb from university of petroleum and energy studies and now want to migrate to some other university.which one will be possible for me?
23rd October 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Now i am in GGI under ptu in 1st year, i want to migrate in Chandigarh University due to some personal reason........
It is possible??????? Plzzzzzz reply......
28th October 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have cleared my 1st year of ba.llb from university of petroleum and energy studies and now want to migrate to some other university.which one will be possible for me?
u can join galgotias university or amity university.
2nd January 2014, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

i have done mca from ptu in2010.now i want to do b.ed from pu chad.plz tell me from where i got migration form?
11th March 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i want re addmission in pu to uos plz tell me the procedure.plz tell me can i do or not?
14th April 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in final year of B.sc in any college if I study in 2nd year?
1st June 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Hey I am student 1st year student in guru Nanak university collage I want to complete my 2nd year in pu univasty can it is possibal and plz tell me producer plzzzzzzz....
24th July 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my btech in rimt college in CSE department and I belong to Ludhiana. I can't travel daily due to my back problem so I want to take addmission in GNE college I cleared my 1st year with 66% marks and GNE offers me a seat in IT I want to know process of migration please help me mail me [email protected]
14th September 2014, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

may i get migration from panjab university to delhi university after doing b.com 1st year ...may i ????
27th September 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Am doing my ba 1st yea from panjab university and I want to migrate to delhi university what is the procedure. ?
3rd October 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I am currently a 1st year student in St. Xavier's College. I want to shift to Presidency College. Is it possible?
2nd March 2015, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

I have done Diploma in Nursing from Punjab University Chandigarh in 1999. Now I want to get Admission in Post Bsc Nursing from Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Merrut. What is the procedure to get Migration certificate from Punjab Universit for the same......
2nd May 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Presently i am a student at M.L.N College Yamunanagar. I want to have a migration to punjab university or any of the college under it in 2nd year. Can i know the procedure for the migration in 2nd year for the course B.sc(Medical). I m doing B.Sc(Medical)-1st year from M.L.N College YNR. Plz reply as soon as possible. Thankyou.
27th September 2015, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

presently i am a student at belpahar college jharsuguda. I want to have a migration to panjab university or any other college under it in 2nd year.can i know the procedure for the migration in 2nd year for B.com .please reply as soon as possible
23rd October 2015, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

I want a migration from university of sorgodha faisalabad campus to university of faisalabad or to agriculture university,.?.? Can i.?.?
17th December 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing my btech from Cgc Jhanjeri .I have just completing my 1st sem. can I migrate from Cgc Jhanjeri to Chandigarh university after 1 st sem
25th January 2016, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the procedure to migrate from one university to another in last year of graduation
1st February 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get migration in ma second year in punjab university from punjabi university??
5th October 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i take adm in PU for 2nd year becom general and 1st year becom from KU
1st May 2017, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my first year of BA in Punjab university and I want to go in Delhi university for next two year. Is it possible?
9th July 2017, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

How to write application for migration from HPU (BA 2nd year) to ICDEOL (BA 3rd year)?
6th August 2017, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 4th year b.arch from one University. I am unable to complete my 5th year there as my syllabus pattern has changed. Can I enter as lateral entry for 5th year b.arch in another university? Please let me know the procedure to be followed to migrate to the other University and in which year will I get admitted?
17th May 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my GNM from marh 2004 From Philadelphia hospital Ambala Hariyana , but now I'm working in punjab , so i want to migrate my GNM documents Hariyana to Punjab. So please tell me about this procedure and required documents also.......Thanks a lot
4th October 2018, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Is migration possible from DELHI university to punjab university or punjabi university?
27th October 2018, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i wanna do migration from jammu university to islamic university of science and technology srinagar....i m pursuing b com (hons) ist year..
I have not given any semster yet...is it possible to migrate ?sir plz help me...i don't want to loose the year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?