27th May 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required by CBSE student to join in Anna University?

I want to know the minimum marks required by the cbse student to join in anna university

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are needed in CBSE to enter in Anna University in Chennai?
  2. What's the minimum marks required in TANCET to join MBA course in Anna University?
  3. What is the qualification required to join IES if I am a mechanical engineering student? What is the minimum marks required for B.E? I have scored 58% marks
  4. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board exam to appear in JEE Advanced for ST student? -- [New]
  5. Cutoff marks required to get admission in Loyolo ICam Engineering of Technology through Anna University Counseling?
  6. Minimum marks needed for a CBSE student to join any MHT CET engineering college?
  7. What's the cut-off marks for applying for Anna university engineering counselling?
  8. How much is the cutoff required to join Anna University?
  9. Cutoff marks required to join SRM and Anna University for B.Arch course?
  10. Minimum marks required to join MBBS? What is the minimum fee?
  11. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  12. How much marks are required in 12th for CBSE student to join Automobile Engineering in PSG?
  13. What is the maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges?
  14. How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat
  15. Where can I do MCA without taking Maths as a subject in my 12th standard?
  16. Minimum marks required in 2nd PUC to join BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in Government College in Maharashtra?
  18. Can I appear for MSc Mathematics Exam with 49% aggregate in BSc Mathematics Hons.?
29th June 2016, 03:17 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required by CBSE student to join in Anna University?

>> Anna University is a technical university in Tamil Nadu, India.

>> For general category candidate the minimum marks required by CBSE student to join in Anna University is 60%.

>> For Reserved category candidate the minimum marks required by CBSE student to join in Anna University is 55%.

>> For more information you can contact at given below address::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>

Anna University
MIT Road, Chromepet
Kotturpuram
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?