24th December 2014, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board exam to appear in JEE Advanced for ST student?

hello
what is the minimum marks required
for st category in 12 for appearing
in jee advanced for cbse board students?
please tell me immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  2. Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for a SC candidate who has qualified in JEE Mains and secured 68.6% in 12th CBSE?
  3. Can I get JEE advanced after scoring 243 marks in JEE mains and 81% in CBSE board
  4. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  5. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for JEE Advanced if reappearing in 12th from NIOS board?
  7. Can I reapply for JEE Advanced if reappearing in 12th from UP Board?
  8. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in Government College in Maharashtra?
  9. Possibility to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 92% in 12th and over 180 marks in JEE Mains?
  10. Minimum marks required in 12th Bihar Board exam for IIT-JEE?
  11. Am I appear for JEE Advance with 78% marks in class 12th CBSE board?1
  12. Which Board is better among CBSE and Karnataka State Board for Higher Secondary Education? Coaching classes for JEE Advanced in Karnataka?
  13. Minimum marks required in board to be eligible for IIT JEE?
  14. Minimum marks required to qualify in JEE Advanced for OBC student?
  15. Minimum marks required to pass in physics theory paper of class 12th cbse board? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in NIT if secured 69.2% in 12th CBSE and scored 75 marks in JEE Mains being a ST student?
  17. Am I eligible for IIT at an age of 16?
  18. Preparation tips for JEE Mains during the gap between 12th and JEE Mains entrance exam date?
24th December 2014, 06:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board exam to appear in JEE Advanced for ST student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
what is the minimum marks required
for st category in 12 for appearing
in jee advanced for cbse board students?
please tell me immediately
If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for IIT-JEE exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

Best books for IIT-JEE entrance examination:-

IIT JEE ( Physics ) by Vikas Jain
IITJEE Entrance Examination ( Physics ) by Tmh
IIT JEE Entrance Examination ( Solved Papers 2000/ 2012 ) by D. C Pandey/ R. P Singh/ S . C Agarwal
IIT JEE Entrance Examination ( Mathematics )by Amit M Agarwal
IIT JEE Examination ( Skills in Mathematics Trigonometry ) by Amit M Agarwal
IIT JEE Entrance Examination ( Physics ) by D C Pandey
IIT JEE ( New Patter Mathematics ) by S. K. Goya
IIT JEE Entrance Examination ( Physical Chemistry ) by R K Gupta
IIT JEE ( Mathematics Trignometry ) by Ghanshyam Tewani
IIT JEE Entrance Examination ( Physics ) by B. M. Sharma
24th December 2014, 06:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board exam to appear in JEE Advanced for ST student?

To be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination, you must be in top 20 percentile of high scorers of your 12th standard board examinations or you must have secured minimum 75% (70% for SC/ST) marks in your 12th standard board examinations from a recognised board. And to be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination, you must have qualified JEE Main examination and you must be among top 1,50,000 rankers of JEE Main examination.
14th April 2015, 11:08 PM
amanshrivastava98

To appear in the JEE advanced you need to have a fairly high percentage in 12th.

To be eligible for JEE you should have 50% in 12th but frankly speaking, you cannot do anything with this much percentage.

There is a 5% relaxation for reserved categories.
16th May 2016, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required for gen.category students for admission in iit college
17th May 2016, 09:42 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Minimum marks required for gen.category students for admission in iit college
To get IIT college a student has to follow few steps.
>>First, Appear in JEE Mains and after clearing it successfully with good AIR(All India Rank).
>For general candidate expected minimum required marks is 125 in Mains.
>>Second, Appear for JEE Advance and again secure a good rank. To appear for JEE Advance you must come under the 20 percentile in your 12th standard.
>minimum require marks in JEE Advance for general is 110.
>>>After successful completion in JEE Advance you will be eligible to get admission in any IIT college depending upon you AIR.
13th June 2016, 10:55 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

The JEE Main exam is conducted for getting admission in B.E/B. Tech in various prestigious institutions of India including IIT and NIT.

Those candidates who are who are performing well in the main exam are eligible for the JEE Advanced exam. So, you need to score well on the JEE main exam to be eligible for JEE Advanced exam.

JEE advanced exam will be considered for the admission to Indian Institute of Technology. You can apply for this entrance through both the online and offline as well.

Eligibility:
The candidate should have passed 10+2 from recognized board with 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and SC/ST candidate securing 55% marks in 12th can apply for IIT-JEE exam.
Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?