8th November 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture colleges in Darvaad?

Minimum mark required for joining the bsc agriculture colleges in Darvaad
And when it's entrance exam will be conducted?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture in University of Agriculture, Darwad?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  4. Minimum marks required in 2nd PUC to join BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
  5. How to join BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage of marks required?
  6. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  7. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  8. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  9. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  10. How can I join Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges in Bangalore region?
  11. Minimum marks required to apply for BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
  12. What is the minimum marks required to get admission for Agriculture course?
  13. Minimum marks required for BSc Agriculture PCB 12th?
  14. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  15. How much marks are required in 2nd PU to join BSc Agriculture and B.Tech Agriculture
  16. How much rank is required to get in BSc Agriculture? Is there a nice future for BSc Agriculture? List of top colleges for BSc Agriculture?
  17. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  18. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
15th July 2016, 04:28 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture colleges in Darvaad?

The minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture colleges in Darvaad is 60% for open category and 45% for SC category. As per my knowledge the entrance exam will be conducted in the month of JUNE 2017. The name of best university in Darvaad for doing B.Sc Agriculture course as given below.

University of Agricultural Sciences - Dharwad

Address
Krishi Nagar
Dharwad, Karnataka
(0836) 2747958, 2448512, 2448321, 2448413
(0836) 2745276, 2448349
7th June 2017, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture colleges in Darvaad?

I want to join back agri. my cut off is 194.75 please tell me. I have a chance to join agri college in Coimbatore.
30th November 2020, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Bsc agree made aadmison ghenya sathi only 12th Che Mark lgtaya Ka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?