27th April 2015, 10:53 AM
k.sagarkumar

What is the minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture in University of Agriculture, Darwad?

What is the minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture in University of Agriculture, Darwad? Can someone provide me the details about the eligibility criteria to enrol myself in the course? I just wanted to know the information to join the college as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  5. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  6. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  7. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  8. Minimum marks required in 2nd PUC to join BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
  9. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the minimum marks required to get admission for Agriculture course?
  11. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  12. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  13. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  14. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  15. Should I join MSc Horticulture or MBA Agriculture? Which will offer better pay package?
  16. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  17. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  18. Minimum marks required to apply for BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
27th April 2015, 06:12 PM
Studynrock

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture in University of Agriculture, Darwad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.sagarkumar View Post
What is the minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture in University of Agriculture, Darwad? Can someone provide me the details about the eligibility criteria to enrol myself in the course? I just wanted to know the information to join the college as soon as possible.
For any college minimum marks criteria does matter only for Direct admission now if you want to take direct admission than you need to have atleast 80% marks in your certificate or result.
But for entry through entrance exam you need just 65% marks and than you can easily apply for that.
23rd December 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture in University of Agriculture, Darwad?

What is the minimum entrance rank to get admission for BSC agricultural in kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?